Trusted Contributor

Re: William & Kate Honor Irish Guards

@lmt : Thank you for these. Love the first pic of the couple. He looks so handsome.

She as usual is such a beauty. I keep trying to think of other superlatives but beautiful seems to be so perfect.

She appears to be a gentle and kind soul. I hope that’s true.

Honored Contributor

I can not imagine the work and coordination that keeps the Duchess of Cambridge looking impeccable for every occasion. She always looks so attractive in her outfits.

Whoever is her wardrobe coordinator has done a remarkable job. And I am sure Kate has final say. And the planning that they must go through. Just the pictures from St. Patrick's Day event. She wore a green coat, matching green gloves and appropriate green hat. All cleaned and pressed and ready to go. And while she is attending this event they are getting her next outfit ready. Plus they have to look ahead and make sure that outfits are designed, made and fitted for upcoming events.

And then there is me. Whenever I saw a pair of shoes or blouse or pants, I liked. I would buy them in several colors. I even ended up wearing one black and one navy shoe to work one day. Thankfully it did not matter and there were no photographers. I can just sit back in my sweat shirt and pants and admire how well Kate looks.

Respected Contributor

Respected Contributor

Kate is stunning, as usual!

And that most handsome doggie!💕💕💕💕💕💕

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

She looks great as usual!

Honored Contributor

She likes that dark forest green color, it doesn't photograph well.  It probably looks better in person.  Her outfit is a little too "costumey" to thought of as fashion. It was thought up and designed for this particular occasion and it works.      

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

She likes that dark forest green color, it doesn't photograph well.  It probably looks better in person.  Her outfit is a little too "costumey" to thought of as fashion. It was thought up and designed for this particular occasion and it works.      

it's all a working wardrobe for her and the other royal women,  part of the job.  

Respected Contributor

Kate and William posed with the officers and guardsmen of the 1st Battalion Irish Guards after the St Patrick's Day parade.

Prince William Kate Middleton

Kate and William completed their visit at the guardsman’s lunch, where the longest-serving guardsman in the Battalion proposed a toast to the couple.

Kate Middleton and Prince William Celebrate St. Patrick's Day With a Pint of Guinness

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Love this post - thank you for sharing

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Respected Contributor

Perfection!