Honored Contributor

Re: William And Kate in Cumbria

I agree, it is her uniform....seems to be her comfort clothes.  The jeans that fit like tights and the boots....it accentuates her slim body and looks attractive.  

shearing sheepSmiley Sad

Honored Contributor

I love Kate dressed in casual clothing. I think she looks her best in them. It speaks to her natural, beautiful demeanor.

Kate's hair looks beautiful here too... Can you tell I am a fan? LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

I am a huge fan of women who have the confidence to not always wear clothing "flattering" to them!  Wear some things you think are pretty, wear some things that are comfortable and you feel good in whether it is the "best" look for you or not!

Relax and don't obsess so much about what you wear.  She looks great!  Good for her!  Finally someone who is a role model and not someone on the red carpet poured into barely a garment. 

@Sooner Well then you should start a fan club for me, LOL.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

Should had seen what I saw the other day . Woman with a cut out at the back and I mean full cut out just a couple criss cross straps in the back with a white bra on. 

Bra you could clearly see in all it's whiteness underneath a brown top and the gal weighed 170 or so

Reminded me of yrs back when a magazine would show do's and don't

This was , pretty sure, 'don't '.

justincase.jpg

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

William and Kate at the Keswick Market

The Duke And Duchess Of Cambridge Visit Cumbria

Deepdale Hall Farm, a traditional fell sheep farm in Cumbria

Kate tries her hand at sheep shearing

Respected Contributor

William and Kate head out on a walk with the owners of Deepdale Hall Farm 

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge head out on a walk with the owners of Deepdale Hall Farm which is based in the Lake District

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge wrap up as they head outside for a walk and a visit to to Deepdale Hall Farm

Rambling: The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge walk along footpaths at Deepdale Hall Farm, in Cumbria, this afternoon

Natural beauty: The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge sit on a bench as they admire the view at Deepdale Hall Farm

Helping repair a dry stone wall

It takes two: The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge help repair a dry stone wall at Deepdale Hall Farm, in Cumbria, today

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge in Cumbria countryside with farmers.

Honored Contributor

William looks delighted with the treats ,and is all set to dig in..They look yummy don't they?

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

This is Angela and Kerry Irving on the left, with award-winning springer spaniels Max, Paddy, and Prince Harry. If Mr. and Mrs. Irving and Max look familiar, it is because Kate and William first met them at the Buckingham Palace garden party in May. However, it was their first time meeting his two other pups—Paddy, 2, and Prince Harry, 7 months. 

Image result for kerry irving and  kate at buckingham garden party may 2019

Irving has a special relationship with his dog Max. After suffering a car crash in 2006, Irving battled with depression. He then started walking Max, who was previously his neighbor's dog, to help him through this difficult time and eventually adopted the dog. Now, Irving and his wife use their dogs to help others and raise funds for charities supporting mental health initiatives.

Image result for kerry irving and dogs in cumbria

Respected Contributor

Kate seems so natural and beautiful in any setting. Such a lovely woman.

Esteemed Contributor

@lmt wrote:

Kate Middleton and Prince William met the working dogs during their trip to Cumbria

Furry fan! It was a four-legged royal fan who caught Kate's eye and she was spotted bending down to stroke a spaniel.

The Duchess of Cambridge seemed eager to say hello to the dogs

The couple left their three kids at home for the visit

William and Kate look great..but the best part is the DOGS!!!! Too sweet!!!! Heart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West