Respected Contributor

Re: William And Kate in Cumbria

The Duchess of Cambridge during the walkabout in the market town today

Personal touch: The Duchess feigned shock as one excited schoolgirl kicked out her leg while sitting on the barrier

Honored Contributor

That's the most unflattering garment I've see her wear.  Color is terrible and those pockets would make a toothpick look pudgy.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

She probably gets tired of putting on the dog all the time and just wanted to be casual and comfortable and not look too fancy.

Honored Contributor

I am a huge fan of women who have the confidence to not always wear clothing "flattering" to them!  Wear some things you think are pretty, wear some things that are comfortable and you feel good in whether it is the "best" look for you or not!

Relax and don't obsess so much about what you wear.  She looks great!  Good for her!  Finally someone who is a role model and not someone on the red carpet poured into barely a garment. 

Honored Contributor

If she lookks pudgy, I must need new glasses, because I sure don't see it

Super Contributor

There is no way Kate looks pudgy, she's super thin and could put on a little weight...but I'm actually tired at looking at what's she's wearing or not wearing.

Honored Contributor

I'd like to see her put on 20, but, I can understand why people in high profile positions, celebrities, movie stars , etc. have to be thin.

glad I don't have too.

Respected Contributor

I think she is sporty, earthy, sheep shearing ready perfection!
Honored Contributor

I find the most attractive thing about her to be her genuine smile and what looks like loving interactions with others, 2 footed and 4 footed alike.

She also doesn't "need" to put on weight.  She looks lovely just as she is and she seems to have a very active ahd healthy lifestyle.

Love the french braid ponytail!

Honored Contributor

We've seen that jacket, the boots, the jeans about 100 times.  It's her "uniform" for when she makes appearances very casual or sporty apperances.  She just paired it with a ruffly blouse this time.