Honored Contributor

Re: William And Kate At The BAFTA Awards

@SXMGirl wrote:

Lovely as always.

She certainly knows what looks good on her.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Good4u wrote:

Btw, those are very cool looking earrings that both Princesses are wearing and obviously from the royal jewels collection.  I wonder if they are Chanel?

@Good4u  If you look closely at the earrings, it appears there are C's going in the same direction, from left to right.  I think if they were not Chanel, the C's would be one on the right going left and the one on the left going right, but it looks like each one has a "C" on it.

Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

Just lovely,

And that hair!

@Drythe Yes, that hair... My gosh...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@SXMGirl wrote:

Lovely as always.

She certainly knows what looks good on her.  

What wouldn't look good on on her!!!

Super Contributor

@Good4u wrote:

Btw, those are very cool looking earrings that both Princesses are wearing and obviously from the royal jewels collection.  I wonder if they are Chanel?

I thought the same thing.

Honored Contributor

The earrings are diamonds and South Sea pearls, drops are detachable. Diana sometimes wore them without the pearl drops.

She also wore them with THAT sapphire and pearl choker necklace. I love that necklace.

diana-princess-of-wales-attending-a-gala-evening-in-aid-of-news-photo-52098435-1549829200.jpg

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Valued Contributor

Yes, the pearl and sapphire choker necklace is stunning. My greatest regret was not being able to see the English Royal Jewels while I was in London for an afternoon.  I would have oouued and awwwed the whole way through.  Oh, well.

I did see the Scottish Royal Jewels in Scottland...but um, not quite the same but pretty nonetheless.  

Respected Contributor

The earrings are beautiful but I do not think they are Chanel.  Chanel's only collection of real diamonds was in 1932  Bijoux de Diamants otherwise her jewelry collection was costume only. There were no earrings with a South Seas pearl in the collection only a ring with a South Seas pearl.

Respected Contributor

Kate looks elegant in her winter white.  and the view of the back is as lovely as that of the front! i applaud her taste and tendency to the understated - more regal, less runway.

Honored Contributor

If I make no mistake and I am in a hurry to get to a doctor appointment with DH, there was a Chanel South Sea Pearls with Diamonds ring/earrings.