Esteemed Contributor

Re: Will miss Inspired Style!

On 3/23/2014 HappyAndIKnowIt From NY said:
On 3/23/2014 funwun said: Oh. I'm going to miss it too...it's actually one of the few shows I really enjoy watching on the Q...I love the easy, informal format and Amy, Iris, Deanna and Kate are great!! Best wishes to Amy and her husband on their new arrival!!!Smiley Happy)))

ITA! Well said funwun. I just hope that when the show returns it comes on at a more reasonable hour. I generally fall asleep and miss the show. Thanks for the info Emmiesmom, I will check out Amy's blog. Best wishes Amy!

Yes, I hope they give her a better time slot..she won't want the late nights when she has a baby..so lets hope she gets an earlier time..I fell asleep many times too..lol!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Occasional Contributor

Amy did a nice job with Inspired Style. Well thought out and presented.

Honored Contributor

It seems like every time one of the ladies comes back from maternity leave they are on the late night shift. I've noticed that.

I thought maybe they requested it. It's quite noticeable.

Also, I've noticed that when someone comes back from a long vacation (except for Mary Beth or Lisa or Jane) like Sean, Amy, Antonella, etc. they are on the late (like midnight) shift for a few days.

I can't imagine how difficult it is on the body the way some of these ladies have such crazy shifts. It must be difficult for their bodies to adjust.

I remember hearing someone comment on just that same thing one time. I can't remember who it was. It was a few years ago. I want to say it was Jacque, but I don't remember.

Valued Contributor

On 3/24/2014 annabellethecat said:

It seems like every time one of the ladies comes back from maternity leave they are on the late night shift. I've noticed that.

I thought maybe they requested it. It's quite noticeable.

Also, I've noticed that when someone comes back from a long vacation (except for Mary Beth or Lisa or Jane) like Sean, Amy, Antonella, etc. they are on the late (like midnight) shift for a few days.

I can't imagine how difficult it is on the body the way some of these ladies have such crazy shifts. It must be difficult for their bodies to adjust.

I remember hearing someone comment on just that same thing one time. I can't remember who it was. It was a few years ago. I want to say it was Jacque, but I don't remember.

shawn goes right back to her normal shift, as does rick. top sellers are always rewarded with prime hours. it's not personal, it's business.

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Not applicable

I'm really going to miss Inspired Style too, it's a fun format and actually seems like a "real" show, not just selling. Amy is sweet too! I personally like her style, it's what's in style right now. If you look in celebrity magazines, most pregnant women are wearing fitted clothes. I think it looks better that way, especially how she used belts to define her body in some way. Baggy clothes would just make her or any pregnant woman look like a blob-no offense, just what the clothes do!

Btw, some people are night owls and have no problem with night shifts. I definitely wouldn't, I wish I could work the hours the overnight hosts do.

Honored Contributor

I don't think I ever saw the show.