Esteemed Contributor

Just read the last IS was thursday..sorry I missed it! It will be returning in August when Amy returns from maternity leave! Sending love and best wishes to Amy and her family! Will be anxious to see pics of Bree!{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Contributor

Re: Will miss Inspired Style!

Will miss inspired style. Much happiness to you and your family Amy.

Honored Contributor

Best wishes!

Super Contributor

Oh. I'm going to miss it too...it's actually one of the few shows I really enjoy watching on the Q...I love the easy, informal format and Amy, Iris, Deanna and Kate are great!! Best wishes to Amy and her husband on their new arrival!!!Smiley Happy)))
Esteemed Contributor

On 3/23/2014 funwun said: Oh. I'm going to miss it too...it's actually one of the few shows I really enjoy watching on the Q...I love the easy, informal format and Amy, Iris, Deanna and Kate are great!! Best wishes to Amy and her husband on their new arrival!!!Smiley Happy)))

Ita~! Check out Amy's blog, she shows pics of the baby shower the girls gave her after the show!

-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

I agree Emmie. I enjoyed watching Amy. I felt like her show was nice, it felt low-keyed to me. It had a nice pace, but didn't linger forever on a product.

I think Amy is cute too. I didn't like the way I guess it was QVC had her wearing regular street clothes when she was so pregnant. I remember when I was that pregnant, clothes that were tight were uncomfortable.

Super Contributor

On 3/23/2014 funwun said: Oh. I'm going to miss it too...it's actually one of the few shows I really enjoy watching on the Q...I love the easy, informal format and Amy, Iris, Deanna and Kate are great!! Best wishes to Amy and her husband on their new arrival!!!Smiley Happy)))

ITA! Well said funwun. I just hope that when the show returns it comes on at a more reasonable hour. I generally fall asleep and miss the show. Thanks for the info Emmiesmom, I will check out Amy's blog. Best wishes Amy!

Valued Contributor

I almost never watched it because it wasn't on my radar but I certainly wish Amy the best. She has one big baby ready to be born.

Honored Contributor

On 3/23/2014 annabellethecat said:

I agree Emmie. I enjoyed watching Amy. I felt like her show was nice, it felt low-keyed to me. It had a nice pace, but didn't linger forever on a product.

I think Amy is cute too. I didn't like the way I guess it was QVC had her wearing regular street clothes when she was so pregnant. I remember when I was that pregnant, clothes that were tight were uncomfortable.

I seriously doubt Amy's maternity get-ups were QVC's idea. Pure Amy, I'd say. There has been a lot of criticism of her attire on other threads.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

On 3/23/2014 annabellethecat said:

I don't like the tight clothes either Annabelle, its not becoming. I wore loose clothes, that was the style when I was pregnant, much more flattering imo~

-- Mae West