Honored Contributor

Re: Will any of these be in your fall SHOE wardrobe?

Love, love, love all of these, but sadly can't wear any of them.  Oh, well, I can dream! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

I

@lolakimono wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

@lolakimono  Is it bad to mention that I have 1 of each

well no D'orsay pumps. So that means I don't need to buy anymore boots this year right?

Statement sneaker: bought one in the spring, love it

@jackthebear

Well, since you live in a colder climate, it's always good to be able to rotate the boots.Cat Wink

Vans are my statement sneaker, but I don't know how much of a statement I'm making. I love the paisley print on them.  

I don't own any D'orsay either, but I like the looks of them.  They're just not practical for my everyday "career" wear.

D'Orsay isn't filed under practical but it is a dressy shoe for me. JCrew does them all the time like this little beauty

JCrew D'Orsay  and there are some others

Honored Contributor

I'm all over the loafers already :-)  I like the olive colored short boots.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Oh my - you gals are  killing me!!!!  Some of these I would SO have in my closet. 

Some of those heels are great, a few of the boots, love, and MS Lola where did you find those burgundy colored snake side zip 'sneakers'???  I LOVE these!!!  They could be SO me!!!

I also love those black men's style monk shoes with the 2 buckles.  YEARS ago I had a pr of black leather shoes that had one buckle on each shoe like these.  They called them monk shores/boots.  I wore these things to death!  Love these too.

ANd those leopard booties - oh so darn CUTE!!!  Of course, who doesn't love a great loafer??!!  There are a couple of great ones here too.  I also used to LOVE wear loafers, had a pr of black ones and a pr of cordovan or burgundy - they too I wore to death.

Great looks here!!! for sure.

Honored Contributor

I'm not into the menswear shoes.  I'm actually not much of a flats wearer except in the summer with thong sandals and flip-flops. 

Respected Contributor

I'm thrilled to see no open toe selections here!  I can't wear open toe shoes and never understood the open-toe boot look anyway.  It seems that look has monopolized so many styles for several years and I have been patiently waiting for them to move along, like fashion always does. 

Trusted Contributor

I love every single one !!!!! Shoes are my weakness ~
Respected Contributor

Ankle boots, yes.  I love ankle boots but not with skirts or dresses.  In cold weather I live in anke boots and jeans.  Loafers, no.  I don't wear loafers and I don't wear sneakers, so those will not be part of fall/winter wardrobe.  Pumps, yes.  Last week I ordered a pair of black leather kitten heel pumps.  I don't wear pumps often for I keep a pair in my wardrobe for dressier occasions or when I feel like going "girly girly".

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Not a Mom Heel in sight.  Love it!   Even the me swears flats are perfect...the sharp 90Degree angle of the heel makes it look so much more polished!

http://community.qvc.com/t5/Fashion/Ban-the-Mom-Heel/m-p/1248296#M157547

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

These are my fall shoes

Clemency.jpg8065b.jpg8065c.jpgBaby t bar.jpg

Ivy.jpgTriumph victorian.jpg

I can't wear traditional pumps and I'm not a fan of loafers. I only wear sneakers when I'm doing something althletic or camping. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval