Respected Contributor

Re: Will and Kate in Ireland

@PamfromCT @Witchywoman  @alliswell  @grandma r  

Thank you. I'm glad that you're enjoying the pictures!!  Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have arrived at the Guinness Storehouse in Dublin to toast the end of their first day in Ireland.

Prince William and Kate Middleton are attending an evening engagement at the Gravity Bar - a glass room at the top of the building which offers panoramic views of the city.

The couple are due to meet a range of people from the creative arts, sport, business and charity sectors at the major visitor attraction in the Irish capital which tells the story of the famous drink.

They are following in the footsteps of the Queen who visited Ireland's top attraction a number of years ago. They were greeted by the British Ambassador Robin Barrett who is hosting the party.

Prince William and Kate Middleton arrive at the the Guinness Storehouse in Ireland this evening

Honored Contributor

I wish William would pay a little attention to Kate when out in public.  You'd think there are times he might assist her or take her arm.  He doesn't even look or smile at her.  Does he have no idea how lucky he is?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have arrived at the Guinness Storehouse for an evening reception. It is the royal couple's final engagement on their first day visiting Ireland

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge arriving at a reception at the Guinness Storehouse in Dublin, on the first day of their Royal Visit to Ireland

At the Gravity Bar in the Guinness Storehouse - a major visitor attraction in the Irish capital telling the story of the famous drink - the couple (pictured) are due to meet a range of people from the creative arts, sport, business and charity sectors

Honored Contributor

I love all the green she is wearing, green sparkly dress looks so pretty. I love that they're in Ireland too☘

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Respected Contributor

What lovely pictures!  I always enjoy checking out how beautifully she is dressed!  Thanks for posting, OP.  🌷

Honored Contributor

DH's favorite beer, too!  Always looking for G. sales.

Kate's beautiful outfits.  Love her shades of green.

Wishing them well.  Ireland, too!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

Kate is wearing the Falconetti Dress in green from The Vampire's Wife and Manolo Blahnik heels.

Image result for duchess kate in vampires dress in dublin

Prince William, Duke of Cambridge and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge attend a special reception hosted by the British Ambassador to Ireland at the Guinness Storehouse

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge at a reception hosted by the British Ambassador to Ireland at the Gravity Bar, Guinness Storehouse, Dublin, during their three day visit to the Republic of Ireland

William and Kate were said to be looking forward to building a lasting friendship with the Irish people during their first official visit to the country (Kate is pictured meeting guests at the Guinness Storehouse Gravity Bar this evening)

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge attend a reception at the Guinness Storehouse's Gravity Bar, hosted by the British Ambassador to Ireland

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Both of Kate's outfits today have been A+ in my book.

The printed dress she wore earlier today is beautiful - couldn't be more perfect for the Emerald Isle. Love the coat and heels, too.

I usually don't like the designs from The Vampire's Wife, but I absolutely love the dress Kate is wearing. Gorgeous color on her!!