Honored Contributor

Re: Will and Kate in Ireland Day 3

I admire their dedication.  I wouldn't want to do what they do every day.  

Kate always looks great.  Even when she is wearing something I don't particularly like, she manages to pull it off.

Respected Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

I have never seen anyone as spot-on as she is with her wardrobe.  She always looks lovely, is never tarted up, and always dresses appropriately.

She does not seem concerned with being "hot", or glamorous as Diana was, never looks anything but beautiful.  She never tries too hard and that is what gives her such class in my book.

She looks smart, confident, intelligent, powerful, and not too concerned with herself.  I always say that how your dress contains the message you want to send about who you are, to me, she is the poster woman for that! 

I agree with much of what you say, @Sooner , but I think that Kate is every bit as interested as Diana was in being glamorous.  And Kate carries it off as well as, if a bit differently than, Diana did.  I don't think Diana seemed "concerned with being 'hot,'" or that Kate looks "powerful" (to me, that's become an overused term that means different things to different people).  Kate just strikes me as much happier and more comfortable in her own skin than Diana was, and with good reason:  she's an obviously fulfilled and well-loved woman.  Cheers to both of them! 

Respected Contributor

kate looks great in green!

Honored Contributor

I would love to see the luggage Kate brought with her to Ireland.  Another new coat.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks so very much for the wonderful photos!!!  Kate is a lovely young woman who appears to be very down to earth and genuine.  I love the sporty photos!!   She appears to be enjoying herself.

Honored Contributor

I think I want her wardrobe of coats! The McQueen is gorgeous!!

Respected Contributor

They are such a lovely couple.

Respected Contributor

They've released pictures in a jumble today with so many out of order of the events. I thought I would post a few more.....

William and Kate listen to a local Galway band during a meeting with performers, local artists and young musicians today

Prince William and Kate watch a performance during a meeting with Galway Community Circus performers in Galway today

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge share a moment together as they chat before greeting well-wishers in Galway, Ireland

How cute is that lamb gifted to Kate??

The Duchess of Cambridge shakes hands with schoolchildren as she greets crowds after visiting a traditional Irish pub alongside Prince William

The Duchess of Cambridge greets members of the public who gathered on the street during a royal visit in Galway, Ireland

The Duchess of Cambridge receives plenty of bouquets from members of the public gathered on King Street during day three of their visit to Ireland

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lmt 

Thank you for posting.  I enjoy the fun this couple seems to have togerher.  She seems to be a great Cheerleader for him.

Did you see the photo of her in the retro pink dress?  I can’t remember the designer, but it was excellent!

If ever there was a person suited to wear green (my fave color) it’s surely Kate.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@lmt 

Thank you for posting.  I enjoy the fun this couple seems to have togerher.  She seems to be a great Cheerleader for him.

Did you see the photo of her in the retro pink dress?  I can’t remember the designer, but it was excellent!

If ever there was a person suited to wear green (my fave color) it’s surely Kate.

@Drythe  Do you mean the Oscar de la Renta she wore yesterday? It would be under the day 2 tour pictures. Beautiful, isn't it?

Image result for duchess kate in oscar de la renta in dublin