Respected Contributor

Re: Will and Kate in Ireland Day 2

She seems to have a lot of these "utility"-type jackets. I like this one with the belt to cinch it in at the waist.

Honored Contributor

Call in the cavalry! She looks like a tortured soul; hiding her inner pain...too bad they can't cut ties like Meghan and Harry did to escape the punishment...

Woman Very HappyMan LOLSmiley LOL

I adore the coat!

Respected Contributor

Will and Kate enjoyed a clifftop walk as they spent some quality time together in Ireland, after meeting young people facing mental health issues, homelessness, or drug and alcohol problems.

They took in the sights and enjoyed the views over Dublin Bay against a stunning coastal backdrop on the second day of their official royal tour, visiting Teagasc Animal and Grassland Research Centre in County Meath today.

In brilliant winter sunshine, the couple followed the trail to the summit of Howth Cliff, a popular tourist spot east of central of Dublin that attracts thousands of visitors every year.

They hugged as they posed for a picture, before meeting Irish environment minister Richard Bruton, who said: 'They remarked on how you couldn't come to Ireland and not see the coastline so they got their wish. And they saw it in a benign light, normally there is a wind howling - it's really beautiful today, they couldn't be luckier.'

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge were spoiled for weather as they strolled up to Howth Head east of Dublin

They hugged as they posed for a picture, before meeting Irish environment minister Richard Bruton, who said: ' They remarked on how you couldn't come to Ireland and not see the coastline so they got their wish. And they saw it in a benign light, normally there is a wind howling - it's really beautiful today, they couldn't be luckier'

Prince William and Kate finally had some time to themselves as they enjoyed the walk up to Howth Cliff, which attracts thousands of tourists every year. They are currently on a three-day official 'charm offensive' to soothe post-Brexit relations between the UK and the Republic of Ireland

Respected Contributor

Prince William is later expected to speak about the Troubles and 'many wrongs' of Ireland and the UK's 'complex' shared history at a reception hosted by Tánaiste Simon Coveney in Dublin

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge were photographed linking arms as they made their way up towards Howth Cliff summit, east of Dublin. The couple have spent a busy few days getting their hands meeting young people facing mental health issues, homelessness, or drug and alcohol problems

Respected Contributor

A few more pictures from earlier today .....

Will and Kate visited Savannah House, a facility run by social justice charity Extern; it offers overnight stays to young people who are already using other Extern services.

The couple was scheduled to make soup. They left Savannah House shortly after arriving so they could do a little shopping at a local market.

Image may contain: 2 people, people standing and indoor

Image may contain: 4 people, people sitting, table, indoor and food

Honored Contributor

I hope the man standing behind her is checking out Kate's boots or jacket.  Otherwise it would be "royally" embarrassing for him.  I could see Will giving her a hard time about this photo if he saw it.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Will and Kate attended a reception in central Dublin hosted by Tanaiste, Simon Coveney.

Kate is wearing vintage Oscar de la Renta.

kate-middleton-vintage-dress

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge attend a reception hosted by Tanaiste, Simon Coveney, in central Dublin, as part of their three day visit to the Republic of Ireland

Respected Contributor

A first edition copy of James Joyce's 'Ulysses' is shown to Will and Kate.

Image result for kate and will are shown copy of james joyce ulysses

A first edition copy of James Joyce's novel "Ulysses" is shown to the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, during a reception held by Irish Tanaiste, Simon Coveney, in Dublin

Image may contain: 1 person, standing

Esteemed Contributor

@lmt 

Such lovely photos...happy to see them on the hike.  Wish I could have joined them.

I don't know how many events they do in one day, but the logistics and energy required must be considerable.

Thanks...I know it takes time to cut and paste all of this!  I rarely see anything that you post elsewhere, so it is appreciated. Cat Happy

Oh, I did read Kate got her hair cut, but it couldn't have been much.