Honored Contributor

Re: Will and Kate at The Royal Variety Performance

William's tuxedo is beautiful - tailored to perfection.

Kate looks stunning. 

Respected Contributor

She's stunning.  The Prince was a handsome teen but matured into an average looking man. He (usually) dresses impeccably.

Respected Contributor

I'm not a good judge of this type of dress, because I don't like lace very much, and Kate obviously adores it.

Still, they are a very glamorous couple - and it's fun to see them out together!

Respected Contributor

Kate wore a towering pair of black heels under her flowing Alexander McQueen dress, with see-through sleeves (photo)

Kate's glamorous gown featured a daring scooped back and a sweetheart neckline, while it cinched in at the waist and flared from the knee

Kate, sporting a natural manicure, wore just her wedding and engagement ring and carried a simple, elegant black clutch bag

Kate accessorized with her black Jimmy Choo 'Celeste' Velvet Clutch and the designer's 'Romy 100' Black Velvet Pumps.

PicturePicture

Erdem Floral Hoop Earrings.

Picture

Respected Contributor

Kate's glamorous gown featured a daring scooped back and a sweetheart neckline, while it cinched in at the waist and flared from the knee

she looks lovely - i find the back of the dress especially so.

Honored Contributor

Kate always looks wonderful!  Beautiful dress.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like a lace dress, but not Kate's lace dress. It appears a bit too much like a tablecloth. I think if the lace were heavier with just a hint of the illusion lining it might read better.

I DO think Kate wears black well:catherine-duchess-of-cambridge-attends-the-annual-news-photo-1573384621.jpg

Valued Contributor

Again, for me, her look is perfection. 100% class, beauty & elegance. Her look is always spot on for the occasion. A delightful couple.
Honored Contributor

@magicmoodz. I was thinking drapes while you were thinking tablecloth. Same point though. It also reminds me of a pattern in a chenille bedspread I had years ago.
Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
@magicmoodz. I was thinking drapes while you were thinking tablecloth. Same point though. It also reminds me of a pattern in a chenille bedspread I had years ago.

@Pearlee 

That is funny. While writing my reply, I wondered if I should compare Kate's dress to curtains or a tablecloth. Great minds...🤣