Respected Contributor

Will and Kate Welcome Teen Heroes

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge welcomed singer Camila Cabello to Kensington Palace for a private event earlier this month, according to a Tuesday post on the couple’s Instagram account.

Cabello joined the Duke and Duchess for the Radio 1 Teen Heroes of 2019 event, which recognizes some of the “UK’s most inspirational teens.”

“This is the fourth consecutive year that Radio 1’s Teen Heroes have been honoured with an invitation to the Palace,” read a post on the Kensington Palace account. “The ten finalists were greeted by The Duke and Duchess, who praised them for their inspirational work and their dedication to helping others.”

Cabello looked sunny in a long-sleeved, yellow dress with neutral heels. She spoke about the event in an interview with the Press Association.

“I was so honoured to be invited to Kensington Palace to meet and celebrate this year’s Teen Hero finalists with the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge,” the “Havana” singer told the outlet.

“Hearing the incredible things these Teen Heroes have done is so inspirational. Their passion and dedication to help others is amazing and they really blew me away,” Cabello added.

Image result for kate and will meet camila cabello

Respected Contributor

Re: Will and Kate Welcome Teen Heroes

Kate is wearing a dress by L.K. Bennett.

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge mingle at the Radio 1 Teen Heroes event.

Honored Contributor

Saw this earlier today on Instagram.  She looks great.  I don't think I've ever seen her in brown before.  Her dress goes well with her hair color.

Respected Contributor

Kate debuted the L.K.Bennett 'Gabrielle' Abstract Midi Dress. Inspired by 30s style with exaggerated shoulders and ruching through the front, the Gabrielle midi dress is made from a stretch silk fabric, and printed with a black/toffee archive pattern.

Picture

L.K.Bennett Gabrielle Abstract Midi Dress

Honored Contributor

I love everything about the dress, the design, style and print, it is very attractive on the Duchess also!

I  salute Kate and William in honoring teen heroes, it is uplifting and welcome!

Honored Contributor

Stuff they have to do would bore me to death.

Esteemed Contributor

Everyone looks great. Seems like a nice event. I am really admiring the team of William and Kate. They have hit their stride.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Esteemed Contributor

Lovely as always.  She will make a wonderful Queen when William takes the throne.  

Respected Contributor

what a neat event!  the Duchess looks great.  i like her in brown.

Honored Contributor

She looks great.  Love the dress.