Honored Contributor

Re: Will and Kate Visited The London Ambulance Call Centre In Croydon

@willdob3 wrote:

@Nonametoday wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

Will and Kate need to set a good example and stay home. 

@willdob3   I guess you did not read what I typed before.  The queen has assigned them hers and Charles's duties of visiting facilities to see how they are managing and he is in charge.  The queen and Charles are setting a good example by staying home.

@Nonametoday 

Yes, I did read what you wrote. Kate and Will need to stay home right now just like everyone else. This is not a situation where only some people need to stay home. Everyone does. 

@willdob3   You should call the queen and let her know you are in charge and they need to stay home.

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Nonametoday wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

Will and Kate need to set a good example and stay home. 

@willdob3   I guess you did not read what I typed before.  The queen has assigned them hers and Charles's duties of visiting facilities to see how they are managing and he is in charge.  The queen and Charles are setting a good example by staying home.

@Nonametoday 

Yes, I did read what you wrote. Kate and Will need to stay home right now just like everyone else. This is not a situation where only some people need to stay home. Everyone does. 

@willdob3   You should call the queen and let her know you are in charge and they need to stay home.

@Nonametoday 

I suspect she will learn soon enough that being royal doesn’t make any of them safe from the virus.

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

its nice that they are doing this. Diana would have done the same. Kate looks nice, of course, but her pants are just too short. Most of the time, she gets it right, but not this outfit.

The description mentioned the slacks were 'cropped' suppose to had been a little shorter then real slacks. As tall and thin as she is she probably wears a size tall 0.   Do they make that ? LOL

post # 5

I agree with @SharkE, I don't like cropped pants on anyone, not a nice look . Also they are wrinkled at the knee, another bad look. This is the first thing I've ever seen her wear, that I really think she should look in the mirror before she leavs the house.

Respected Contributor

@shoekitty wrote:

Those two are just so cute together.  Such a pleasure to see them, always fun.  Great couple, great people doing great work. I for one always enjoy seeing pictures of them and their family

I agree with most everything you said, except, what great work is it going to a 911 call center, or any of the other places they go.? It's a day in the Park, for most people.

Respected Contributor

perfect thing for them to do!   for the workers, for the general populace - an upper!

Honored Contributor

They need to practice social distancing when they are out, which they clearly are not doing in the photos!
Honored Contributor

I think the photos are beautiful and I commend them for all that they are doing. 

Honored Contributor

I don't think the pants fit her well, and even if they did, I'm not sure how I feel about the length.  This isn't one of my favorite Kate looks.

QVC Customer Care

Trusted Contributor

Read somewhere that future engagements would be via video.