Respected Contributor

Re: Will and Kate Pakistan Tour Day 5

19878620-7587243-image-a-43_1571393176790.jpg

I would love to hear her laugh.

Honored Contributor

I would love for them to come to the United States.

Esteemed Contributor

She's lucky. Even in flats she looks tall.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Respected Contributor

The Duchess of Cambridge throws a ball for one of the bomb sniffer dogs to chase during her and William's visit to the rescue centre in Islamabad

British Army servicemen provide support to their Pakistani counterparts at the training centre, which forms a key part in the country's defences against terrorism

Excitable dogs are hard to control whether you are a royal or not - as the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge found out during their visit today

Honored Contributor

I really like all of her outfits on this trip!  I'm loving the long tunics with slim pants.  I also like those black flats she's wearing on the last ensemble.  They are beautiful and look so much more comfortable than those spike heels that she wears all the time in public.

Respected Contributor

Will and Kate's last event was at the Army Canine Centre, where dogs are trained to detect explosive devices. The unit, which works in partnership with the UK, does crucial work.

Modeled on the UK Defence Animal Training Centre at Melton Mowbray, Britain is supporting the Pakistan Counter Improvised Explosive Device (CIED) programme, which breeds and trains dogs to identify bombs.

Pakistani officers say the dog programme has been a huge success, finding 19 tons of explosives and 700 homemade bombs in the past three years. Bomb incidents have fallen 30 per cent since 2015

Will gave a talk about the importance of security in Pakistan, telling the audience that what happened in the country had an impact on people in the UK.

Kate - whose mother, Carol, breeds her own dogs - was clearly comfortable in Polka's company at the Islamabad training centre

Pakistani officers say the dog programme has been a huge success, finding 19 tons of explosives and 700 homemade bombs in the past three years. Bomb incidents have fallen 30 per cent since 2015

Golden labrador Polka is held by the collar by a Pakistani army officer as the Duke of Cambridge prepares to throw a ball for him to chase

There were plenty of more dogs to pet for the Duchess as she went inside the centre to speak to members of the Pakistani Army

Respected Contributor

Kate Middleton wore a Kurta by Elan, one of Pakistan's leading design houses. Kate wore a crossover flat shoes by Russell and Bromley

Kate Middleton wore a Kurta by Elan, one of Pakistan's leading design houses. Kate wore a crossover flat shoes by Russell and Bromley

The Duke and Duchess board an RAF Voyager plane to fly back to Britain to see their children after the triumphant visit

William's mother Diana, Princess of Wales, famously visited the country, and he has spoken of his emotion at following in her footsteps

Esteemed Contributor

@lmt 

Thanks for posting all these lovely pictures. 

Seeing this lovely, happy young couple doing work for their country makes me feel hopeful.

Maybe in private they are cranky and awful, but I doubt it.  They always seem at ease and just happy to be wherever they are.

I think they are both "dog" people, but I won't hold that against them Cat Happy

Respected Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@lmt 

Thanks for posting all these lovely pictures. 

Seeing this lovely, happy young couple doing work for their country makes me feel hopeful.

Maybe in private they are cranky and awful, but I doubt it.  They always seem at ease and just happy to be wherever they are.

I think they are both "dog" people, but I won't hold that against them Cat Happy

@Witchy Woman  LOL!!!  HeartCat WinkHeartCat Wink

Respected Contributor

And that’s the way you represent your country.  Job well done William and Kate.