Respected Contributor

Re: Will and Kate Pakistan Tour Day 4

@lmt @Bri369   They are visiting a mosque.  It is a place of worship, a sacred place for Muslims.  Women are required to wear a head covering, men and women remove their shoes before entering,

Honored Contributor

I didn't realize from the photo they were in a mosque.  It looked like the men had shoes on, but it's their dark socks. 

Esteemed Contributor

Kate is beautiful!  Every outfit, every event, she has been totally appropriate and elegant for the visit.

Thank you for the photos.

Respected Contributor

The Duke and Duchess speak to one of the young cancer patients at the hospital in Lahore this afternoon

The Duke of Cambridge comforts young children today at the cancer hospital once visited by his late mother Princess Diana

The Duke and Duchess are given a guided tour of the hospital in Lahore as they learn about the treatment it provides

The Duchess of Cambridge shakes the hand of a child as she meets people at the hospital in Lahore this afternoon

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

She looks so nice in almost everything.  I know somebody has asked this, but are they not allowed to hold hands?  I am thinking they are not.  They always look so nice together.Smiley Happy  Thank you IMT for posting all the lovely pictures.

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@lmt 

Such a beautiful outfit on an elegant woman! 

I adore the earrings and the embroidery on her jacket.  Love the way the buttons echo the earrings.

The lower heels look so much better...and I like how she tied her hair back and switched to sneakers while on the field.

I'm sure such extensive travel is grueling, but they both look like they enjoy each and every engagement.

It is a lovely outfit, even with the tenny shoes.  I think I would have left those on lol.  She looks lovely.

Respected Contributor

OP....thank you for sharing these pictures.  I really enjoyed them...the more I watch this couple, the more I admire them.   They always exude such class, graciousness, caring and kindness.  

I also thoroughly enjoy checking out Kate's fashions!  She looked so lovely in all these pictures,

Honored Contributor

I love when people in prominent positions visit hospitals and children in hospitals;  one of the purest uses of their station in life.  Bringing joy and attention where there might not be much-- it's true servant leadership.

Respected Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

She looks so nice in almost everything.  I know somebody has asked this, but are they not allowed to hold hands?  I am thinking they are not.  They always look so nice together.Smiley Happy  Thank you IMT for posting all the lovely pictures.

@sunshine 919  Hope this helps ......

There's no written rule that says that William and Kate can't kiss or hold hands in public, but as we know, the royal family is taught to follow the Queen's lead.

"The Queen rarely holds hands with her husband in public, and this seems to have set an unwritten precedent for the other royals," body language expert, Robin Kermode told the Daily Mail.

The monarchy is allowed to be physically affectionate but they choose not to as a matter of decorum. William and Kate choose to remain professional when they are out and about as representatives of the British monarchy.