Honored Contributor

Re: Will and Kate Compete in a Sailing Regatta

@Alter Ego wrote:

@Katcat1 wrote:

Have you noticed that everything is about Will and Kate?  No more Harry and Meghan.  Interesting.  Will is definitely being groomed for the throne.

Isn’t Meghan still on maternity leave and has not been making many public appearances.  If you follow the Royal Family on Instagram, you still see a lot of Harry out and about. And just wait until their Africa tour.  That will be nonstop, I’m sure.

Still, even though she’s not in the news, Meghan is still on the front page of my web browser home site (Queen doesn’t want her to feel left out like Diana) and I keep seeing the same article on why Harry wears the same jacket for everything (doesn’t wrinkle and he has in multiple colors!) I also saw this random article where Meghan was starting her own fashion line - but I wasn’t sure if that was real or not (but I’m not making up.)

They still need to stay relevant for their own charities and interests.

@Alter Ego   No he doesn't! It's always that dang medium blue one!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee @LOL - it does seem that way!  I thought he also had a navy one, but I just went back to the article and they just show him in the blue that he wears everywhere and the light mushroom one that he wore for the christening photos.

Currently on msn.com

”Meghan wants to change the perception of post-baby bodies”

and

”Meghan and Harry share sweet tribute to Princess Diana”

There may not be many reasons to post about the couple on a fashion forum, but they are not forgotten.

This may have been posted above, but apparently this was the first time in 8 years that Kate has been seen in shorts! 

Honored Contributor

@Alter Ego Meghan is involved with a fashion line to benefit Smart Works, one of her patronages. With her friend designer Misha Nonoo and the brand Jigsaw and a couple of British stores. For every piece purchased one will be donated to Smart Works.

Smart Works is a British version of Dress For Success. The line is supposed to be available towards the end of this year.

It was announced in the issue of British Vogue. I downloaded it but I haven't read it yet.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Esteemed Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21  Thanks for commenting.  The article I read mentioned a little of what you said, but it may have been skewed a little.  Your explanation makes more sense.