Honored Contributor

Re: Will and Kate Attend The BAFTA Awards

LOVE the dress.  She looks absolutely stunning (as always).  Such a handsome couple!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

She always looks lovely. I think her clothing choices are perfect and appropriate for the occassion. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

That dress is beautiful on her, really what I call "a princess dress." Yes, I know she's not one!

I think William looks fabulous. I'm not a fan of cummerbunds! (I actually used the spell check feature as I wasn't sure how to spell the word!).

Respected Contributor

The royal couple beamed as they walked the red carpet at the Royal Albert Hall ahead of the awards ceremony in London this evening

A royal date night! The couple appeared overjoyed to be attending the event for the fourth year in a row, having made the red carpet occasion an annual date in their diary

The Duchess showed off a new jewellery set at the event this evening, donning a stunning pair of drop earrings and dangling necklace from Van Cleef and Arpels worth thousands

Kate swept her long brunette locks into an intricate up-do for the event at the Royal Albert Hall this evening

Esteemed Contributor

I like the colors of the dress and how it looks from the back, but I don't care for the design of the solid fabric in the front.  The jewelry is beautiful and I like how she's wearing her hair.  

Honored Contributor

Kate looks beautiful, but I personally like last years dress better.

Honored Contributor

The material sort of reminds me of something from India...she looks lovely

Respected Contributor

The Duchess appeared overjoyed to be at the red carpet event alongside Prince William and could be seen beaming as she shook hands with attendees

The couple have made the red carpet event an annual event, having attended the occasion four times in a row

The Duchess could be seen beaming as she brushed shoulders with fellow attendees at the star-studded event in Royal Albert Hall

Respected Contributor

Attendees including Joaquin Phoenix (left) and Renée Zellweger (right) rose to their feet as the couple arrived at the ceremony at the Royal Albert Hall Hall, where they took their seats.

Attendees including Joaquin Phoenix and Renée Zellweger rose to their feet as the couple arrived at the ceremony at the Royal Albert Hall Hall, where they took their seats

Kate and Prince William appeared in high spirits and could be seen sharing a smile with fellow attendees as they prepared to take their seats for the awards ceremony

The Duke and Duchess, who have attended the ceremony four years in a row, took their seats alongside some of Hollywood's finest at the Royal Albert Hall

Respected Contributor

Kate adhered to the "sustainable fashion" theme of the evening by recycling the stunning custom made gown by Alexander McQueen that she wore for a 2012 State Dinner in Malaysia.

Designed by Sarah Burton, this floor-sweeping creation payed homage to her hosts with glittering gold hibiscus embroidery, the official flower of Malaysia.

kate middleton malaysia 2012