Esteemed Contributor

Re: Will & Kate Pakistan Tour Day 2

Thank you for all the pictures! Just really fun to see it all. William and Kate really represents the a Royal Family well. Love William in his native attire.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

I LOVE William's response to the child about his mother. So very sweet.  Love all the photos.

Honored Contributor

@lmt 

Thanks for the added photos, Kate and William looked great!

And I'm with you, I want that rickshaw!

It would be perfect for toolin' around the island where I live!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

They both look fabulous! I just love to see pictures of them. I love that they honor Diana in their lives. 

Honored Contributor

Her gown is amazing - all that beading.

Williams looks very  handsome too!

Honored Contributor

What a lovely wardrobe of clothing she has chosen and her hairdresser has a lot to work with and she does a splendid job of making it look the best.  She is stunning.  She goes for days on end looking good, never looking out of place nor making a misstep.  I just envy anyone with such passion and good looks.  It's not all about her designer clothes or her hairdresser, but her manners and her natural good looks.  When I grow up, I want to be Kate.  ;-)

I have a tunic like her blue one except mine is red with the white embroidery and beading.  It came from India.  I have another in a darker blue with red binding and red embroidery from Philippines.  Once upon a time, in a land faraway....30 years ago and they still look great.

Respected Contributor

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge attend a special reception hosted by the British High Commissioner Thomas Drew (right) and his wife Joanna Drew, at the Pakistan National Monument during day two of their royal tour of Pakistan

The British High Commissioner Thomas Drew speaks to the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge on the second day of their royal tour of Pakistan. He hosted the couple alongside his wife Joanna Drew (left)

During his keynote speech, Prince William highlighted the relationship between the UK and Pakistan - and also referred to when his grandmother the Queen visited more than fifty years ago, saying: 'Stood here with this magnificent monument behind me, I am struck by the great strides Pakistan has made since its birth seventy-two years ago.

Kate Middleton wore a sparkling emerald green gown by Jenny Packham, and earrings by O'nita. Prince William wore a traditional Sherwani by Naushemian

Kate Middleton wore a sparkling emerald green gown by Jenny Packham, and earrings by O'nita. Prince William wore a traditional Sherwani by Naushemian

Honored Contributor

I love this green gown, just to die for. She has to wear it again in the future.

prince-william-duke-of-cambridge-and-catherine-duchess-of-news-photo-1571149732.jpg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge speak with guests as they attend a reception in Islamabad, Pakistan this evening

The Duchess of Cambridge speaks to guests as she attends the special reception at the Pakistan National Monument tonight

The Duchess of Cambridge speaks to a guest as she attends a special reception with Prince William in Pakistan today. They opted for an auto rickshaw as they wrapped up their second day of the royal tour.

Respected Contributor

She is stunning.