Honored Contributor

Re: Will & Kate Pakistan Tour Day 2

I love how Kate's style/color choices seem to be channeling Princess Diana's. She looked stunning!

Kate Middleton, 37, paid a touching tribute to Princess Diana as she arrived for her first meeting in Islamabad wearing a traditional blue kurta and scarf by Maheen Khan. Pictured, with husband Prince William

The Duchess of Cambridge's look is reminiscent of the late Princess Diana's outfit when she met young cancer patients at a memorial hospital in Lahore in May 1997 (pictured)

The Duchess of Cambridge (pictured) paid a subtle tribute to Princess Diana with her choice of outfit as she arrived in Pakistan for a five-day visit alongside Prince William

Princess Diana (pictured) stunned in pastel blue as she visited The Shaukat Khanum Memorial Hospital, Lahore, Pakistan with Jemima Khan in 1996

The image of the Princess cuddling a gravely ill seven-year-old boy Mohammed Ashrif in 1996 was among Diana's favourites and she kept a copy of it always

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

Stunning!

I love the blues and greens she's been wearing so far.  Her hair has never looked better. 

@Bri369 

I love her hair too, she recently added blonde highlights!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I think her staff normally would coordinate colors with what the first lady of the country was wearing .  That's done a lot of times anyway.

She is so petite!  Diana looks like a much larger woman in the pictures anyway.  

Respected Contributor

Those beautiful green earrings again! 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

The Duchess of Cambridge dazzled in a bottle green evening gown as she and Prince William made an impressive entrance for the glittering reception in Islamabad tonight in a motorised rickshaw.

The Duke also wore an eye-catching Sherwani - a long coat-like jacket that is knee length and usually worn for formal occasions or weddings - with matching trousers at the National Monument of Pakistan.

The couple drove up in the rickshaw decorated to mark the royal visit and fitted with lights ahead of the event hosted by British High Commissioner Thomas Drew for them to meet the great and the good of Pakistan society.

William's sherwani buttoned coat was by Karachi-based designer Naushemian, while Kate wowed in a Jenny Packham dress in the national colours of dark green and Onitaa earrings, sourced from Pakistan.

The couple arrive in the rickshaw before William makes a keynote speech at the event in Islamabad tonight

The couple drove up to the reception tonight in a motorised rickshaw which had been decorated to mark the royal visit

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge step out of a rickshaw in Islamabad, Pakistan, as they attend an evening reception today

William wore a sherwani by Karachi-based designer Naushemian

Respected Contributor

The Duke and Duchess beam as they arrive at the reception hosted by the British High Commissioner to Pakistan tonight

Kate is in a glittering emerald dress by Jenny Packham

Respected Contributor

Fabulous couple, they seem so well suited for each other. Kate is so gorgeous in these silks and bright colors. It seems she's highlighted her lovely hair- very attractive.

They engender so much good will for Great Britain, as does  Harry and Meghan, the Queen must be delighted.

I bet the popularity of the monarchy in Great Britain has significantly increased.

Honored Contributor

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, Will and Kate, exemplify dignity, class, compassion and are a breath of fresh air in their roles as good will ambassadors. They carry themselves in such a positive way and I am sure the family appreciates and are proud of both.  

The Duchess looks beautiful in the pictures, elegant and appropriate, so stylish.  She does remind us of Diana who also had such fashion sense,  

Their concern for others in need, issues which concern them and the fact they put time and effort to help better this world is what I admire most.

Respected Contributor

Kate's gown is stunning, what a beautiful color!

I have to say ..... that is one cool looking rickshaw.

The reception in Islamabad tonight comes on the second day of the royal tour carried out by the Cambridges to Pakistan

The Duchess of Cambridge looks back at the driver after arriving by rickshaw with her husband Prince William tonight

The reception in Islamabad tonight is set to highlight the relationship between the UK and the Commonwealth country

Respected Contributor

With the exception of the lime green kurta and forest green scarf and shoes, she looks perfect. Though I dont like the green, deep green, white combo, she is still stunning and elegant.