Honored Contributor

Re: Will & Kate At Noel Coward Theatre In London

Always looking elegant, dignified and classy, Kate and William give meaning to the word royalty!  I am always happy to see them at these charity benefits helping out others and showing compassion and kindness. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Kate always looks good and while I like her choice of accessoires and while I like tweed, I'm not loving the dress... I think it's the buttons... While I get it that they coordinate with her silver shoes and clutch, I just don't like them on this dress silhouette... The earrings are lovely...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

A classy and beautiful woman!  Love her.

Respected Contributor

Nope, those Jimmy Choos are SO SO sparkly they just light up the whole area and reflect everything!

I just bought my first pair at an outlet store and now I now why they are so popular--pure glam!!

(However, not very practical. )

Esteemed Contributor

She is so elegant and beautiful no matter what she wears. IMHO, she is a true Royal. I admire her because it can't be easy.

Respected Contributor

I think Kate looks lovely. 

The dress is very nice, but it's the sparkly accessories that really jazz up the whole outfit.

Although I love the earrings, I think they're a bit too glamorous with this outfit, which I see as more of a casual dress.

And speaking of those earrings, reports are that although they belong to the Queen, it's believed she's never worn them in public.

Respected Contributor

Kate Middleton wore Eponine London tweed dress, Jimmy Choo clutch and pumps, The Queen chandelier diamond earrings

Kate Middleton wore Eponine London tweed dress, Jimmy Choo clutch and pumps, The Queen chandelier diamond earrings

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

The shoes and clutch make the outfit.

I totally agreeSmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I like the dress....and I like the shoes and clutch.  But to me that's an "everyday" dress and the sparkly accessories don't compliment it.

But she certainly is beautiful, no matter what she wears.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lmt wrote:

i think you can see the metallic in the dress in this shot - so no way this is an every day dress, at least not in my mundane world.

she embodies understated elegance.  smashing look!