Respected Contributor

Re: Will & Kate Arrive in Pakistan

@Greeneyedlady21  I could have sworn those green earrings were diamond and emerald until the close up and they were identified as $8 earrings from Zeen. They appeared to be made with little ceramic pieces.  Love both pairs of these earrings. 

Esteemed Contributor

Ok, now let's talk about William. It looks like he is growing hair!  I've often wondered why he didn't get transplants. I once had a colleague who was a model for a company doing hair transplants and he ended up with a great head of hair.

Disclaimer: Some men look great bald, but William is not only of those lucky ones. His face is too long to wear baldness well.

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@Nonametoday wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@lmt It would be so lovely to entitle a thread "The Royals" and just post everything together.

@ECBG 

What is the problem with posting this way?  I believe posting everything under royals would get like the "outfit of the day, if you dare."  I rarely, if ever, go there because it is far too long and it is not user friendly.  I think this is much better for the viewers but I am probably in the minority.

It's fine the way it is.

I agree. It's fine as is. Besides, even with a dedicated thread, people would still post all over. Case in point is Dooney. There's a dedicated Dooney thead in 'my favorite brand' and yet there are slews of posts about Dooney in 'handbags' and 'fashion'.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Kate looks lovely. I really like the outift and the color is gorgeous. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Her stylist hit a home run with the dress and earrings....don't know what she was thinking when it came to shoes.

Respected Contributor

I really like the whole look, including her shoes, bag and jewelry. The color looks beautiful on her. Looking forward to seeing her daily fashion choices as she and William tour Pakistan.
Honored Contributor

It's hardly the end of the world of course, but I think a silver metallic low heel or flat would have been perfect. I'm not a shoe fanatic or stylist, just my humble opinion. 

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

@magicmoodz wrote:

Ok, now let's talk about William. It looks like he is growing hair!  I've often wondered why he didn't get transplants. I once had a colleague who was a model for a company doing hair transplants and he ended up with a great head of hair.

Disclaimer: Some men look great bald, but William is not only of those lucky ones. His face is too long to wear baldness well.

Not a fan of hair transplants and the like. I think William looks fine as is.

Respected Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@lmt It would be so lovely to entitle a thread "The Royals" and just post everything together.

@ECBG  I think having ONE thread dedicated to the royals under fashion would be chaos.

One thread that covers all the Royal events, tours, births, weddings, etc? You would have dozens and dozens of pages to wade through. There are people who don't like one royal or the other so they would have to sift through hundreds of posts to maybe see something that interested them.

If there is a specific royal mentioned in the title then posters know exactly what is being discussed and can choose to join in the discussion or ignore it.

Not to mention that once a tour, event or wedding is over the thread will eventually drop in placement on the forum. It may be days or weeks before there is an event to post about. The fashion forum is very popular and active with lots of posts and new topics everyday. If there was a new royal event, who wants to take the time and scroll through pages to find the one thread on the royals so you can post about it? 

New royal event, new thread. Easy peasy.

Honored Contributor

@lmt I see your point, but with one thread, you just go to the last post.  The time of the last post is also given.  Smiley Happy