Respected Contributor

Re: Will & Kate Arrive in Pakistan

@ECBG hello to you also! Maybe the Q would set up a subforum under Fashion for Royal Fashion discussion? Or maybe a forum entitled The Royals. But I doubt it Smiley Sad since the current structure seems to work. There is a "suggestion box here somewhere, though. Yoi could trust that.
Respected Contributor

I really don't understand all the posts about the royals, unless they are from Brits.  

I could not care less about any of them, except the Queen.  She deserves respect because she's been on the job for many years.  The rest of the bunch haven't done anything and lead lavishly because the British taxpayers pay the bills.   I'm glad we had that revolution!  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@bathina wrote:
@ECBGhello to you also! Maybe the Q would set up a subforum under Fashion for Royal Fashion discussion? Or maybe a forum entitled The Royals. But I doubt it Smiley Sad since the current structure seems to work. There is a "suggestion box here somewhere, though. Yoi could trust that.

@bathina I favor your idea the most, but the mods won't set up new forums.  Right now on the first page of the fashion page there are 5 or 6 threads on the Royals.

Thank you for your extreme kindness in discussing this with me.  You are a gem!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

The only Royal thing I'm interested in is the fashion so I wouldn't mind a separate Royal Fashion thread.

But it's not a biggie either way for me.