Super Contributor

Re: Will There Be A Mizrahi Riding Boot TSV?

On 9/18/2014 LisaB said:

I got the boots. The quilting isn't suede its a material. I thought it would be suede too.

I like them and the regular size shaft is plenty big for a regular sized calf. I have room to spare and that doesn't happen often in boots.

Thanks for letting us know LisaB. That helps with my decision. I've got my eye on a pair of Clarks that I like a lot and they are all leather, which is what I wanted.

Respected Contributor

On 9/18/2014 CissyT said:
On 9/18/2014 LisaB said:

I got the boots. The quilting isn't suede its a material. I thought it would be suede too.

I like them and the regular size shaft is plenty big for a regular sized calf. I have room to spare and that doesn't happen often in boots.

Thanks for letting us know LisaB. That helps with my decision. I've got my eye on a pair of Clarks that I like a lot and they are all leather, which is what I wanted.

you bet. Glad to help. I was disappointed that it wasn't suede so hopefully they are clear about it when its on air. I am sure they will.

Super Contributor

If the quilting isn't suede, is any part of the boot genuine leather? For the price, I'm thinking there should be at least some leather.

Regular Contributor

Was anyone able to preorder the wide shaft? I've been trying for a few days but it shows waitlisted and then sold out when I try to add to cart.

Respected Contributor

On 9/19/2014 californiamomofthree said:

If the quilting isn't suede, is any part of the boot genuine leather? For the price, I'm thinking there should be at least some leather.

The rest of the boot is leather. Quilting is material.
Regular Contributor

The wide calf is great! I have an 18 inch calf and it fits me beautifully! I got the Expresso and am going back for the wine color. Wish I could get them all, the fit is a dream!

But I bought the ones last year now on clearance in Cognac and black and it is a tight fit in the calf so he must have listened and made these a little larger.

The quilted material is a rayon blend that has a brushed feel. It looks like suede and has

a hand like suede but is not suede.

The leather is soft and supple and just amazing! The hardware buckle and the pull tab on the zipper are in gold and stunning jewelry for the boot.

You can't go wrong with this one ladies, and especially if you have a wide calf.

besides being cut wide, it also has some goring to stretch so it's perfect! LOVE THEM!!

Not applicable

On 9/20/2014 sawst14 said:

Was anyone able to preorder the wide shaft? I've been trying for a few days but it shows waitlisted and then sold out when I try to add to cart.

I tried ordering it online but it wouldn't let me either. I called customer service and I'm on waitlist.

Frequent Contributor

Would love to see them.....Order Number please?

Thanks!

Regular Contributor

On 9/22/2014 Raynbow63 said:
On 9/20/2014 sawst14 said:

I tried ordering it online but it wouldn't let me either. I called customer service and I'm on waitlist.

After many attempts to order online with no luck, I tried doing automated ordering and was able to order them on waitlist 2 days ago. Today, they say shipped!

Respected Contributor

I have the boots and the quilting DOES NOT look like suede.