Regular Contributor

Will Louis Vuitton be QVC's next vendor?

Yesterday Lisa posted a picture of herself on Facebook at the movie theater. I thought she would be carrying a G.I.L.I. handbag. But she was holding a Louis Vuitton. A month or 2? ago Shawn Killinger also posted a picture of herself wearing a LV handbag. Perhaps that's QVC's next vendor{#emotions_dlg.lol}.

I understand show hosts like anyone can wear or buy whatever they prefer. I just found it odd when the hosts push certain products so strongly and own one in every color and then post a pic of themselves obviously wearing something the Q does not sell...

Valued Contributor

Re: Will Louis Vuitton be QVC's next vendor?

I just looked at the Facebook photo. The Louis Eden PM. Let's see. It runs around $2,500 so it could be 3 easy pays of, oh say, $30 a day. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

Highly doubtful, LV is a high end prestige brand and well out of the range of what is carried by QVC

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

Doubt it.

I am sure that they are carrying their own handbags.

Honored Contributor

LV would never allow their bags to be carried QVC. Ever. It's not a Surprise that the hosts carry them. Many QVC customers carry them too
Esteemed Contributor

It would need lots of easy pays for me.

That said, I would love to have one of those speedy bags with the cherries. I think they are so cute....

Valued Contributor

LV bags dont fit with the Q's target customers. Havent you seen the "how much would you pay for a handbag" threads?

That said, I love my LV's and they wear like iron. I bought the Noe over 15 years ago in Paris and I still use it to this day and it looks great. I also invested in the LV Murakami sac with the bow and lock and love that one too.

Its no surprise that the hosts use the LV bags off air, no matter what they say they dont carry Q brands or wear Q clothes.

Frequent Contributor

I can't imagine....
Regular Contributor

Thanks for the replies. I put a little rolling smiling face emoticon because I was pointing out the irony. I don't really think QVC would carry Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Prada etc. But what do I know...

Honored Contributor

On 2/10/2014 marytoodles said:

Thanks for the replies. I put a little rolling smiling face emoticon because I was pointing out the irony. I don't really think QVC would carry Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Prada etc. But what do I know...

Maybe if a celebrity du jour comes out with a bag then it will happen--

Katy Perry's version of the LV Speedy bag! LOL

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼