Trusted Contributor

Re: Will, Kate, Charles & Camilla in Joint Visit

i love everything about William and Kate, but I can not stand Camilla. Have never liked her or respected her for being the "third person" in Charles and Diana's marriage.

Honored Contributor

Kate is a beauty,and william just looks like he is enjoying himself.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

The royals are non stop with public service.  It can't be easy going out all the time and being on top of your behavior.  Yes, they have a luxurious style of living but they definitely give back 100%.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@gigy wrote:

i love everything about William and Kate, but I can not stand Camilla. Have never liked her or respected her for being the "third person" in Charles and Diana's marriage.

And may i add,Charles.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

Kate Middleton wore Alexander McQueen military dress. the Duchess of Cornwall, together with the Duchess of Cambridge

Kate Middleton wore Alexander McQueen military dress. the Duchess of Cornwall, together with the Duchess of Cambridge

Honored Contributor

@gigy wrote:

None of them are innocent...all had affairs.  Charles is with the woman he's loved since he was a young man.  I don't think he ever really loved Diana.

Honored Contributor

@gigy wrote:

@gigy 

I have to agree, no respect for Camilla/

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

@lmt   Thank you for the lovely photos!!

Esteemed Contributor

Genuine smiles. Nice to see this outing. All anyone can do is move forward.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

Reading between lines of the rag magazines, I'd say probably it was very difficult for Megan to learn and stick to all of the little rules and way they/she is expected to act.

Look!  We saw a few times here in pictures when Harry told her to turn around or stop talking (whatever it was).

There were other times that just didn't make it to the US.

I don't think she realized quite what she was signing up for.  I can't imagine how difficult it must have been for someone like her (who isn't used to so many rules).

I think she tried, but it probably affected her marriage.

Of course, he loves her and who knows, maybe he was just looking for an excuse or reason to bail out of the family obligations.

One day it will all come out.  I just hope they stay together.

I don't feel good about it though.  Can you imagine the strain on a marriage when something like this happens?  Harry turned his back on everything he's ever known, everything.

I think it was wrong to blame her for all of it.  That right there puts even more strain on the marriage.