Honored Contributor

I like these denim ones a lot!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

Re: Wide leg pants

[ Edited ]

I don't like the super wide leg baggy pants. I prefer a more tailored look if the leg is wider. The denim ones pictured are closer to the look I like.

Honored Contributor

I like the more fitted wide legs but I can't stand it when they drag on the floor.

Esteemed Contributor

I like the color of the faded denim, but these are still too flared for me.   The white ones are a definite "no" for me.  Too big, too long, too wide, too ugly.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

On a petite? I think it just makes one look petiter.

Honored Contributor

I had some I really liked that were pretty and comfortable but I kept tripping on them esp when going down steps! Not a good idea.

So I had to donate them.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Super Contributor

I just turned 69--Yikes---last week.  I have gotten to where I do like wide legged pants----maybe reminds me of the 70's bell bottoms, LOL----but, the top does make the difference.  I have the senior citizen belly--I'm 5' 8", 158 lbs. and struggle with finding a top to help cover my tummy and be short enough to look good with the pants. I have decided to not let vanity get in my way anymore---but at the same time--want to look as nice as I can.  Any ideas please?

Honored Contributor

Even if offered in petite sizes, I just dont care for wide leg pants at all...... prefer striaght legged pants!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”