Honored Contributor

So I just read in ourmorning newspaper that wide legs on pants is IN. We see many offered here too and the TSV today is all over the wide legs.

DId you order the TSV? How many and what colors?

DO you like the wide legs? DId you wear them years ago when they were popular in the 80's (I believe)? I had a pair of black pallazzo pants, dress pants that I wore for work. Fabric had i nice texture too, I really did enjoy wearing them then. Haven't had a pr since. I decided to try the TSV and bought 2 pair, black of course and the mocha both xsmall. I know they'll fit nicely, I'm hoping I love them again!

Esteemed Contributor

In style or not, a very wide, flowy leg on pants does not work for my heavy thighs and short legs. Straight leg is okay. Like everything else, I think this style looks best on those whose legs are long and lean.

Trusted Contributor

I think this style looks nice on tall people.  As a petite, I just can’t pull them off.  Wide leg pants make me look 3 feet tall !  So the TSV is a pass for me....

Honored Contributor

Don't like really wide, palazzo style pants but I don't like skinny jeans or leggings either.  A straight leg or slightly boot cut is my preference.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOODJust turned my TV on for the first time today, so I haven't yet looked at the TSV, but I can say I much prefer wide to narrow.  I need to offset the wide parts of my body.  But, I don't like overly wide which just looks sloppy on me, so I'll have to catch sight of the TSV later.

Valued Contributor

Love them.  Bought myself a pair in taupe and a pair for a gift.  Like wearing pajamas.  I do understand they don’t work so well for some body types.

Honored Contributor

An absolute no for me on the TSV and on wide leg pants in general. My legs are fine, but the wide legs just are overwhelming on me.  

As for the TSV, just my opinion, but I really think it’s unattractive, even “just” for loungewear.  

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

Can't stand those things. Look like your dragging curtains. Crossing your legs would be a work out. Don't like those Lisa Rinna 'I dream of Jeannie' harem pants either.

Straight leg, please.

Valued Contributor

yes, wide leg pants are totally in! I saw them everywhere...the mall, big stores, botiques, you name it, they're in. I like a structured wide leg pant, not loose and flowing

Honored Contributor

I didn't like these pants when they were a TSV a couple months ago and I still don't like them.  I think where the pleats are give them a very odd look in the crotch area.  Something is just off with the fit.  

I'm another one who is on the shorter side at 5'4" tall and I carry my weight in my lower half so I do not care for a wide leg pant on me.  They make me look shorter, heavier and dumpy.