Esteemed Contributor

@CatsyCline wrote:

picked up wide leg knit pants from ahhmazon. comfy super soft and i can even wear them to run errands.  i'm so sick of peeling off leggings off my legs! 

have the cocoa color and heather navy - getting more!  they go on sale every few days ... UEU Casual Loose Wide Leg Cozy Pants Yoga   (i DO NOT have her body!)

@CatsyCline...These are adorable!...I love how you can tie them also...Just wanted to ask you if you went with your regular sizing and do you find the quality good also?

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Respected Contributor

@MyShadowLove   have a meno "pooch" and size 8 jeans so i took a large. but with 10% stretch a medium would have been ok too.  the fabric is super soft. i would say they are regular yoga pants weight. not warm enough for the colder months though. HTH!

Contributor

In my day the were called something else...plazzo pants.  I made a pair in home economics in middle school and wore them all summer. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wide Leg Casual Pants

[ Edited ]

@CatsyCline wrote:

@MyShadowLove   have a meno "pooch" and size 8 jeans so i took a large. but with 10% stretch a medium would have been ok too.  the fabric is super soft. i would say they are regular yoga pants weight. not warm enough for the colder months though. HTH!

@CatsyCline ...Thanks so much...I wear an 8 or 10 in jeans or pants, depending on brand and style but, when I go to a pull-on wide leg casual pant with give in the waist such as these, I usually take a small...I will check the size chart and go from there...I love how they can be tied at the bottom...adds such a cute detail to them...They have such a great color selection also.

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

I like some that are slightly wide but most of these are too wide for my liking.  I did this type of thing when I was a youg girl or woman, if you will, and it's not something I care for now.  However, I do feel it would be more comfortable than the skin-tight legged pants and jegging or legging pants. 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

I like some wide leg pants but I would need to be several inches taller in order for anything very wide to look OK on me. I can wear a wee bit wide but that is it. When I get taller I will wear wider ones...