Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

What's the name of this new line?

Form and Line by Universal Standards

https://www.qvc.com/fashion/form-and-line-by-universal-standard/_/N-lgltZk7ky5r/c.html

Form & Line by Universal Standard Seine Denim Ankle Jeans - A485758

Respected Contributor

Here is the sizing chart for Form & Line by Universal Standard

Respected Contributor
I love Universal Standard. I liked what was offered. I hope they bring a fall line.
Trusted Contributor

Form and Line - JUST another BORING, OVERPRICED clothing line. There is NOTHING UNIQUE or NOTHING that hasn't been seen OVER and OVER AGAIN - tee shirts, pull on pants, jeans, long cardigans, etc.

Respected Contributor

everything is not for everyone

this works for some and not for others

no biggie

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Esteemed Contributor

I agree with Kachina. Shapeless, baggy, worn out pants. Ugh! My other dislike is open front cardigans. It's like the companies too cheap to put a zipper or button to close it. I absolutely will never buy those. What's the point?

Respected Contributor

Why? Maybe because customers are always posting "QVC show us something new ". Well this is a new name .Smiley Happy I am not a fashionista or even exciting dresser . I like plain and simple .What I have seen of this line though is really plain and simple . except the price. Kind of SG simplified.

It could be a line that people still working with a dress code may find useful.

To me the items look larger in the hip area . I have found D&Co. to be like that lately.

Honored Contributor

@RollTide2008 ................Im thinking this might be their early fall line due to the colors.  Just a guess.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

Because they know people like you are watching and some of those people will purchase something.  Lol.  

Esteemed Contributor

Where are the darts, tailored waistbands, zippers and buttons/button holes and other classic tailoring which ensures a garment drapes the female figure?

I'm horrified the shoulder and side seams are enough for today's woman when it comes to "fashion" by QVC and their customers. No wonder everything looks boxy, bulky and boring! Don't get me started on QVC's fabrics. I can't imagine wearing the man-made junk promoted over the last 20-25 years!

Money screams; wealth whispers.