Honored Contributor

Re: Why would a Mizrahi fashion item have two prices?

That's it, color.  Now that I think about it, Dooney had some colors marked down on a TV presentation, they were the high fashion brighter colors, not the basics.  I do thank QVC for giving us the wider array of colors on shoes and handbags, its so depressing to go to a store and find black and one shade of brown.  

Respected Contributor

I've seen this on some shoe presentations.  I think the host described it as the lower price was the color with the most inventory (so they can clear out the warehouse).

Esteemed Contributor

A couple of months ago, I purchased the black and brown Clarks Ashland Joy Shoes - discounted price. A few weeks later, the brown pair was shown at an even lower price --- and these shoes were brand new for QVC. I emailed QVC but it was a little over the 30-day period. I think it's just a selling technique.

Honored Contributor

I don't know when it started but it seems to be more and more frequent. I've seen it with Isaac's stuff as well as the nydj line. I have seen it with other retailers but I don't remember who

Honored Contributor

I must be watching too much Q, because I have seen it in many Q brands in the past few months. I saw this pricing in QF, D & Co., IM, SG, and GILI recently.