Regular Contributor

Ordered 3 days ago and still in Process! Any one else have this too?

Trusted Contributor

What was the EDD (estimated delivery date) when you made the purchase?  I wouldn't get too excited about what the shipping status says until that date has past.   

Valued Contributor

Not knowing what the order was is hard to tell why it would be so long. However, I waited almost 2 weeks with something in "process" before I called CS to see what was going on.  I told them I wanted to cancel the order, but of course if something is in process you cannot do that. Well, low and behold the item shipoed out that day. Try it, see if it works for you. At least you could complain to a real person.

Honored Contributor

Re: Why so long to ship?

[ Edited ]

On average, QVC takes longer to process and ship an order than nearly any other company I order from. I don't know the why, I just know that it's the norm for QVC. Even if I DO get a shipment notice right away, it's sometimes taken something 5 days to get to the actual UPS shipping facility. Other places have my package on my doorstep within 2-5 days of my placing the order. QVC usually takes 7-10 days from order placement to the package in my hands.

Trusted Contributor

Unfortunately, I think your experience is pretty typical.  I could barely believe it when I ordered something recently and it actually shipped the next day.  Doesn't happen too often.

Honored Contributor

FWIW...

I never use my cc when shopping online.  I always pay by personal checks.  That being said, w/QVC it takes 5 business days to process checks.  The item will then ship out immediately after processing is complete.

My personal experience w/QVC is that I can ALWAYS expect my order to arrive within 2 weeks.

In 10+ yrs of QVC shopping, there has never been an issue and/or delays.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Regular Contributor

Here is the problem I recently ran into.  I had purchased one of the GILI leather jackets which ended up running very small.  With one I was returning, I asked that it be replaced with another size and another color.  My husband brought the package to the post office on a Monday.  I kept checking online to see when the return would show and when a new jacket would go out to me. I wanted to make sure that I got the jacket in blue before it could potentially sell out.  The following week on a Thursday (10 days after my return), it still wan't showing as returned so I called customer service.  Since I used QVC's return lablel, the customer service rep was able to track the package and to my amazement, it was still in a post office located in a major town in my county (Westchester, NY).  It turns out that when you use the QVC return label, an outside trucking firm picks up the packages periodically when things build up and so it can be weeks before a return is actually processed.  That is just crazy to me and I will never use the QVC return label again. I purchase a lot from QVC and return about 1/3 of what I  purchase.  I know that shipping costs add up but the convenience of QVC is worth it to me.  However, it's important to me that returns are recognized in a reasonable time period. 

New Contributor

DISGUSTING SERVICE and I will tell as many people as possible not to deal with QVC

CANCELS ORDER FOR NO REASON REORDER AND 14 DAYS LATER STILL NO PRODUCT DON'T DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY

DISGUSTING SERVICE

New Contributor

DISGUSTING SERVICE and I will tell as many people as possible not to deal with QVC

CANCELS ORDER FOR NO REASON REORDER AND 14 DAYS LATER STILL NO PRODUCT DON'T DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY

DISGUSTING SERVICE

Respected Contributor

I never use QVC's return label.  They are too slow.  I send back on my own dime, because I get my refunds faster.