Occasional Contributor

Why so long to ship a jacket!

ordered 4 days ago and still in process! Unreal!

Honored Contributor

Re: Why so long to ship a jacket!

Because that's how long it's taking.  We don't know why but I do think QVC shoppers have to accept the new reality.  A new reality that isn't so new.  It's 2019 and this is different QVC from what it once was.  Delivery times are slower, sometimes significantly slower.  We just cannot expect delivery in 3 or 4 days anymore.

Valued Contributor

Same going on with HSN....I have a Colleen Lopez jacket  in packaging for 5 days.  A monkey could do a faster job!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Prince12.   Shipping is very slow right now.  Got a message yesterday that an order I placed 8 days prior had just shipped.  Got a message today that a Linea order would be delayed...no reason given.  I've read they're trying to improve warehouse efficiency so they may be moving or reorganizing.  I hope things improve soon.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I have an order placed 6 days ago that is still in process. Today I received an e-mail stating the order has been delayed, but no reason as to why. 

Honored Contributor

It seems shipping from QVC has slowed down greatly, and 5 days in process is not unusual.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Valued Contributor

Still waiting for 5 items ordered 3-17-19.  4 were supposed to be delivered March 22, but just shipped March 23 after 2 phone calls!  And the last one has the original estimated delivery date as today, but has absolutely no tracking info still as of today.  

Respected Contributor

Who knows.  I made an online purchase from Beautycounter last Thursday.  It arrived Saturday.

My monthly shipment from Madison Reed started it's journey to me on March 18 from California.   It arrived in Texas yesterday.   It's due here on Friday.  Here is New Mexico.   Yes, California to Texas and back to NM.   

10 days to get from California to NM.   It must be going by Pony Express.

Honored Contributor

I only do my on-line shopping with companies that give me my items in two days. I shop mainly with Von Maur now and its pretty great to be a valued customer by a company that loves their customers. Free shipping, free returns, I live very rural and receive my items in exactly two days! Awesome!

"Pure Michigan"
Frequent Contributor

Qvc has a 7-10 day policy.

I am on day 11? of waiting on my Vitamix tsv. 

I guess the real new policy should be " you may get it sometime in the next month...whatever.."