Super Contributor

Re: Why not a higher end line of clothes?

@vermint wrote:

@GraceLady wrote:

@vermint wrote:

@GraceLady  While I AM "sophisticated" enough to use an iron or a steamer, I choose not to bother with fabrics (like linen, and 100% woven cotton) that, once I've gotten into and out of my car, look like I slept in them!

Maybe there are some who can wear these garments and look fresh & unwrinkled all day...I am not one of them.

My comment is not directed at the people that do know that fabrics can and do wrinkle.  My comment is about people that act shocked and angry when their packages arrive and garments don't come out of the package ready to wear.  My point being that too many strange complaints occur over nonsense.  Offering fabrics that do wrinkle or require special care such as dry cleaning seems like it as asking for trouble on a television shopping channel.

I happen to agree with you about looking wrinkled when I stand up.  It is not a nice look.  While I love natural fabrics, they are definitely not for everybody.

@GraceLady I am so sorry, I completely missed the point of your post! Thanks for the explanation, I understand now. I had a bad headache yesterday, and my "fuse" may have been a bit shorter than usual. 

No problem at all!