Honored Contributor

I was unaware that the Q carried these jeans until Katrina mentioned a pair on her list

Lola jeans. I like these much more than some of the others I've seen and I'm sure others will like them too. Why no presentations?

20903417-CC83-4394-BADC-910E3583A99B.png

Honored Contributor

they are living quietly online of course

snark aside who knows, 

Honored Contributor

I got a pair of these last year during the covid shut down.  They went on a big sale and I saved over $30.  I rarely spend $100 on jeans, but on sale...so glad I did.  Really like them!

I have 2 other pair in my WL, but yesty they both went to Sold Out.

Honored Contributor

QVC has thousands of items in inventory that never make it to the air.  It just depends on what kind of contract the vendor has with the Q.  Some don't want or can't afford "full service". 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo  maybe if they spent less time reshowing the same old stuff they could present more of the thousands of products they have on line. There are some gems but I don't have all day to just browse.  That's what I miss about B&M, spending an hour or so walking through all the departments and having things displayed.  Wishful thinking.....  

Honored Contributor

There's a DMQ ring I'm interested in.  Not only is there no presentation, there's only one shot of the ring.  Do they really think they're going to sell it that way?

They really need to get their act together if they want people to buy online items that they don't show on air.

Esteemed Contributor

Show casing some items  that live online is where  the Szish List excells. Katrina has also  stated she's brought in  her own personally owned items  just to show on air  that were  available via QVC online.

Honored Contributor

@skatting44 wrote:

Show casing some items  that live online is where  the Szish List excells. Katrina has also  stated she's brought in  her own personally owned items  just to show on air  that were  available via QVC online.

@skatting44 

I believe she said that about the ones she was wearing. I liked them and when I checked them out found a pair I liked even more!

She also showed some Joie (sp) jeans about a week ago that were especially nice too. That vendor, Serra Retreat I think it was, finally got an hour at 2:00 AM! ( I dvr'ed it)

Honored Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

I got a pair of these last year during the covid shut down.  They went on a big sale and I saved over $30.  I rarely spend $100 on jeans, but on sale...so glad I did.  Really like them!

I have 2 other pair in my WL, but yesty they both went to Sold Out.

@RespectLife 

that's great to hear! I ordered them Woman Happy The size chart tells me they're B&M sizing so that's how I ordered....

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Why no presentations?!

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo As you wrote, Katrina has presented these limited inventory items in her List show.  And as @Kachina624 wrote, QVC offers thousands of items on its website that it never shows on air.  I think most of these items that don't go on air are odd lots that QVC picked up, as they are not QVC sizes and don't have QVC's inclusive sizing practices.  

My best guess is QVC makes business decisions about what would make them the most money if shown on air.  Broken sizes, or limited inventory probably make less money for QVC than the items they produce in large volumes.

In the fashion industry, many contracts allow retailers to return to the manufacturer unsold inventory.  There are people that then sell that inventory, and some of it may make its way to QVC.  If you look at QVC's Lola inventory, they only have some sizes.  I have noticed these "broken" lots in fashion and shoes.  I shop Q mostly by browsing new items, as opposed to searching for specific things, so I see lots of these "new" items, with broken sizes.  Sometimes, they will just have size small, or a size 7 shoe.  While QVC sells the items at the full retail mark-up, the items can sometimes be found in other websites at much better prices.  So buyer beware.