Super Contributor

Re: Why is Amy wearing Vince Camuto Shoes?

Not sure about policy now but Abercrombie & Fitch associates had to wear A&F clothing. Many other clothing retailers require their associates to wear their clothing when in the store at work.

I think it's fine if Q hosts don't wear Q clothing or shoes. UNLESS they are hosting a clothing or shoe show, then they should be wearing items that are being shown in the show, or are available for purchase at QVC.

For some reason this isn't a concern for TPTB. Which to me, is missing out on revenue!

I think TPTB should be very aware of the fact that whatever item/color the host is wearing, seems to sell out fast! No matter what host it is.

Honored Contributor

On 3/3/2015 January121 said: They are so much nicer than the hot pink pumps she usually wears

I like those hot pink pumps she wears. I think those may be Vince Camuto too- or possibly Ivanka Trumps.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Regular Contributor

Don't ask her that! Lol. They are $245 jeans with holes in them. What I find hypocritical is that Amy is always saying she looks for a bargains & hates to spend money. Really.... Yet one show she admits to buying all 3 colors of Mark Fischer shoes at $89.00 each. Thats $267! She has the right to buy what she wants & spend what she wants! Just admit you like to spend your high earned $$$$$
On 3/3/2015 Tinkrbl44 said:
On 3/2/2015 imaclotheshog said:
On 3/2/2015 wildcat fan said: I don't understand how/why some women wear shoes with their toes hanging off the front. (See Amy's right foot in previous photo.). Seems like it would hurt, and it's not a good look.

I know, that looks so bad! This is a major pet peeve of mine regarding shoes and women that don't know what size they need.

The shoes are too small! If your toes are hanging off the side or off the end of the toe you should be sizing UP a half size (or a whole size, depending).

I am surprised how many women do not know how to accurately judge what size shoe they wear.

It would annoy me to death to wear shoes with my toes hanging outside the shoe silhouette!

I've never thought much of Amy's so-called "style" ..... the fact that she doesn't even realize her toes shouldn't be hanging off the base only reinforces that! {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

And what's with jeans with holes in them? {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Regular Contributor

Ok - does anyone know the name of that Vince Camuto shoe she is wearing? I can't find them.

Valued Contributor

If the object is to sell QVC merchandise they should wear items from the show. I thought that was the object rather than wanting non QVC clothing they are wearing.
Super Contributor

On 3/2/2015 brunette8706 said: Amy is wearing Vince because she is STYLISH! The shoe shopping with Jane only show frumpy shoes period. The Q shoes are far from modern.

Frumpy is about all they sell on any of the many shoe shows. Amy couldn't have styled out in Clarks that's for sure. Oh wait, there's Vionics and the guy with the marker could have chimed in.

Honored Contributor

Vincent Camuto has graciously and generously donated shoes for FFANY Shoes on Sale in the past. In fact I believe he had a few in this past year's event.

I don't find it in bad taste at all to see Amy sporting VC shoes.

Respected Contributor

On 3/2/2015 wildcherry said:

I give up. Why is she wearing them?

Because she can!

Respected Contributor

On 3/4/2015 Fabby said:
On 3/2/2015 brunette8706 said: Amy is wearing Vince because she is STYLISH! The shoe shopping with Jane only show frumpy shoes period. The Q shoes are far from modern.

Frumpy is about all they sell on any of the many shoe shows. Amy couldn't have styled out in Clarks that's for sure. Oh wait, there's Vionics and the guy with the marker could have chimed in.

TOTES AGREE! Q shoes for the most part are old-lady frumpy for days! You can be comfortable and stylish QVC!!!

Trusted Contributor

I had a part time job at a high end department store. I was required to dress well, but certainly did not have to buy the clothes from that store. The women that worked in juniors wore young, hip clothes. Not necessarily from the store. I don't understand why people think that all of the host's clothes need to come from QVC. I also love a bargain, and try not to spend too much. However I will spend plenty on what I want if I have saved in other areas of my life. I enjoy Amy, and I don't think she deserves all the "hate" .