Super Contributor

Re: Why do they keep deleting the new?

I think all of what godfeako previews is already slotted to be shown, or at least, has been in the past.

Honored Contributor

The GF posts are coming through blank on my screen, they never used to. The sold out idea does hold water, at least it did in the old days. Fenton collectors used to buy up the items at midnight when the next day was loaded into the computer. I remember Lisa and Jonathin Antin one show. They would show the item and then say Sold Out. Very frustrating for people who had taken the time to watch the show. Would this happen now days? Who knows, but they aren't about to test it. Items get loaded as they are shown.

Super Contributor

On 9/13/2014 depglass said:

The GF posts are coming through blank on my screen, they never used to. The sold out idea does hold water, at least it did in the old days. Fenton collectors used to buy up the items at midnight when the next day was loaded into the computer. I remember Lisa and Jonathin Antin one show. They would show the item and then say Sold Out. Very frustrating for people who had taken the time to watch the show. Would this happen now days? Who knows, but they aren't about to test it. Items get loaded as they are shown.

Godfreako pics are deleted by the webmaster. Luckily most new items are listed a few hours before a show so pretty easy to get but popular items still sell out, GILI items included. Honestly I rarely if ever watch the shows and buy less and less. There is so much out in retail lately. The few items I do buy, there does not appear to be an issue. I just grab them before the show, usually Linea or the GILI skirt and dress this time.