Valued Contributor

Why cap sleeves on most IM tops??!!

I have purchased very little IM because it seems as if 90% of his tops have cap sleeves. I loathe cap sleeves. I'm not a particularly large person - I'm 5'10" and wear around a size 10 or medium in most clothing but just am not comfortable with my upper arms. I've seen so many tops that I think are so cute in the IM line, but won't purchase because of the cap sleeves. Does anybody else feel the same way?

Super Contributor

Re: Why cap sleeves on most IM tops??!!

Agreed! The cap- and other short sleeves are the reason I haven't tried anything from IM's line.

I think he saves his longer sleeves for his cardigans and jackets - I tend to need many more tops than I do the cardigans/jackets.

Super Contributor

I don't like cap sleeves either. Would love to have ordered that ombré shirt, but the sleeves were a deal breaker (and I'm not big either, I just don't like my arms).

Valued Contributor

I really don't need jackets or sweaters either. I live in Scottsdale, AZ and the high today is supposed to be 112! We are set to break a record today. I tend to need tops, but will not buy cap sleeves.

Respected Contributor

Thank goodness it isn't only me. I hate those silly little sleeves stops me purchasing his designs. I even went on his blog and asked him would his Mom wear these. They are not one thing or another. Please Isaac make some clothing without cap sleeves.
Esteemed Contributor

I hate cap sleeves...I do not have nice arms...and cap sleeves make me look worse...same goes for short sleeves....why not more elbow length sleeves...those are perfect for me in the summertime....

Valued Contributor

Shhh. Don't complain. All of those cap sleeves have kept me from buying ANY of them.

Honored Contributor

I love the cap sleeves - much nicer and prettier than sleeveless.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I love cap sleeves. They can be worn in the work environment but are also great for hot weather. There are several Q lines that offer 3/4 sleeves in Summer. Let Isaac provide cap sleeves and sleeveless for those of us that want them. (Please?)

Respected Contributor

I'm with the group that LOVES cap sleeves. What a nice break from the 3/4 length.