Honored Contributor

Why can't they flip the solid-pattern layout of all the new pajamas?

How about solid color on the bottom and pattern on the top?  I've bought only one pair this year because I'd like to NOT feature the bottom half of my body.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Why can't they flip the solid-pattern layout of all the new pajamas?

@depglass wrote:

How about solid color on the bottom and pattern on the top?  I've bought only one pair this year because I'd like to NOT feature the bottom half of my body.  

@depglass I am with you and have bought none.  It's a personal choice even in lounge wear.  Some cute offerings just not for me. 

Esteemed Contributor

I agree on not wanting/liking patterns for my pants/shorts/pjs. I'm not tall, always had a thing about my thighs looking too big and just prefer solid bottoms for pants/shorts.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Super Contributor

I have also commented on this in the past! I do not need to put the emphasis on the size of my thighs! There is a today's special coming up for pajamas with the pattern on the top and a solid bottom.I have pre-ordered, or course.

Occasional Contributor

I agree also about the solid should be the bottom not because of any body concerns it just my eyes prefer the flowers on the top. Actually if I had my druders I prefer pajamas in all solid or same design top and bottom. Just my preference.

Honored Contributor

I've had that same thought.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree!

They suggest that you can wear the top to the store if you wanted...so that might be the reason. A pattern top woud look like a pajama top for sure...