Esteemed Contributor

Re: Why can't QVC offer clothes that most women want?

@madmimi wrote:

I don't normally post something like this but I just can't keep it in. I got an email today showing an AnyBody TSV coming up.#A378006

The thing is that I am so tired of these awful clothes without style that QVC keeps pushing. Not just this fashion line but most of the ones they sell. Most are cheap looking with no style and made of cheap material. Plus most made in China and at ridiculously higher prices than should be.

That said, I do think Issac Mizrahi is one of the few with outstanding designs and material blends. I just wish someone in charge there would start OFFERING TRENDY CLOTHES for all women of any age or size. And make them at a reasonable price with less shipping and returning cost. I am so over QVC fashions.

Sadly...if you have an opinion and state it ....and others don't agree....you get bashed.......ways of the world today...I may not agree with things others say...but i don't judge them for it....i like something you don't...thats fine..you don't like something i like ....ALLS good!!

Super Contributor

I agree with you, OP,, on the TSV.  That jumpsuit doesn't look good on most women.  Either it's too long, too short, or shows bumps and bulges.  QVC's customer base skews much older than average so you'd think fashion offered would take that into consideration.

Honored Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

@madmimi wrote:

I don't normally post something like this but I just can't keep it in. I got an email today showing an AnyBody TSV coming up.#A378006

The thing is that I am so tired of these awful clothes without style that QVC keeps pushing. Not just this fashion line but most of the ones they sell. Most are cheap looking with no style and made of cheap material. Plus most made in China and at ridiculously higher prices than should be.

That said, I do think Issac Mizrahi is one of the few with outstanding designs and material blends. I just wish someone in charge there would start OFFERING TRENDY CLOTHES for all women of any age or size. And make them at a reasonable price with less shipping and returning cost. I am so over QVC fashions.

Sadly...if you have an opinion and state it ....and others don't agree....you get bashed.......ways of the world today...I may not agree with things others say...but i don't judge them for it....i like something you don't...thats fine..you don't like something i like ....ALLS good!!

@kelsey17 

do you think people are bashing on this thread?

i see people giving their OPINIONS also on the "most women" and what they want/wear topic.......

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

The only reason I have not purchased anybody or Cuddleduds is because I need tall joggers. I just look feel like I'm wearing pants that don't fit. I did find some nice joggers from Denium & co. They were advertized as 30" but I got lucky because they are a little longer. They will never see a dryer!

Honored Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

@kelsey17    I don't see anybody getting bashed here.  I see a poster stating an unpopular opinion with many people respectfully disagreeing with her, so where do you see bashing?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Stating an opinion is one thing.  The way you state it and being insulting in stating it is another thing entirely. 

Honored Contributor

The only post I see here that is bashing is the OP's.

To start a post with, "awful clothes without style that QVC keeps pushing. Not just this fashion line but most of the ones they sell. Most are cheap looking with no style and made of cheap material"  is very insulting to women who find quite a lot of the clothes attractive.  

Thank goodness I am not most women.  There are quite a few items I like, and quite a few I do not like.  The Anybody jumpsuit is fantastic to me.  I already have three Anybody jumpsuits.  I work with the long lean column it gives me and accessorize it to make it a fantastic outfit.  I know how to wear clothes that fit my style.  

Fashion is in the eye of the wearer.  Thank goodness.

Honored Contributor

Sigh, another fashion "expert".

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

I’d like to see some of QVC’s demographics. I far outspend my mother on QVC, particularly on clothes.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@madmimi wrote:

Try HSN Marla Wynn has lovely pieces, they also have Iman, Antthony check out some of themSmiley Happy