Contributor

Why can't QVC offer clothes that most women want?

I don't normally post something like this but I just can't keep it in. I got an email today showing an AnyBody TSV coming up.#A378006

The thing is that I am so tired of these awful clothes without style that QVC keeps pushing. Not just this fashion line but most of the ones they sell. Most are cheap looking with no style and made of cheap material. Plus most made in China and at ridiculously higher prices than should be.

That said, I do think Issac Mizrahi is one of the few with outstanding designs and material blends. I just wish someone in charge there would start OFFERING TRENDY CLOTHES for all women of any age or size. And make them at a reasonable price with less shipping and returning cost. I am so over QVC fashions.

Honored Contributor

Re: Why can't QVC offer clothes that most women want?

which retailer offers clothes that "most women" want?

i could not say that even one retailer that would be a one size fits all for the group of women who post on these forums. while there are similarities, there are also many differences in what we purchase, how we purchase, how much we spend, and how it fits into our lifestyles.

i DID purchase the anybody TSV in the blue last night......so that was a want for "this woman." Smiley Wink

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Contributor

I totally aggree. Style went out the window a long time ago.  Most of the junk on sale now looks sloppy and slovenly. We need some smart stylish clothes that are well made and suitable for workplace or casual situations and not clothing that looks like an unmade bed.

Honored Contributor

@madmimi    Feeling as you do, why do you even look at the Q's fashions?  Sounds as though you should be shopping at a trendy boutique.  For me, QVC very adequately fills the niche in my retirement lifestyle and I'm very happy with my wardrobe.  By the way, all the pieces I've received in recent months have not been made in China.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I think they are doing a great job of bringing a variety of clothing.  

Honored Contributor

@twoflaglady wrote:

I totally aggree. Style went out the window a long time ago.  Most of the junk on sale now looks sloppy and slovenly. We need some smart stylish clothes that are well made and suitable for workplace or casual situations and not clothing that looks like an unmade bed.

@twoflaglady  Check the Linea line by Louis Dell Olio.

Esteemed Contributor

QVC offers what sells to their market.  Move on to other sites if you wish.  

Honored Contributor

Apparently the OP assumes everyone's taste is the same as hers. Not!
Respected Contributor

haha .......and i was just thinking they need to stop with all the good stuff i want!

recently, i couldn't resist IM ditsy floral scarf A380423 and the side stitch shirt A379039

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Respected Contributor

How could you generalize and say, "what most woman want"? There are so many variables that go into that statement. Where one lives, age, lifestyle etc. all are contributing factors to what a woman wants in her clothes. If a brand is selling than the QVC customer obviously wants it. Oh, and by the way I think the Anybody tsv is really nice for the money.