Honored Contributor

Re: Why bother having a vendor on with Jane?

Yes ,jane tracey talks too fast , what i think is  more hosts are pushing the items.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Regular Contributor

I agree 100%!  Corporate needs to have a long talk with Jane T. but who knows they might not get a word in with her constant talking. 

I no longer watch Jane when she is on.  I will not watch her shoe shopping show as I cannot stand her trying to see how fast she can talk.  I no longer want to hear about her children, or her paretns or her sister or her cat either! Enough with her personal stories, we don't care.  We want to hear about the product.  And please no more of Jane's drama with her fall on the New York sidewalk!  I also feel sorry for the vendor, just standing or sitting there while she Jane does her one woman show. Why don't you just let Jane do the show and forget about the vendor. 

Maybe you should put Jane on with Susan Graver as she can't stop talking either.  It would be interesting to see who could out talk the other!

Sad QVC , but something needs to be done about this issue with Jane and Susan Graver!  I rarely watch Susan either any longer as it's to the point of being ridiclious and pathetic!

Honored Contributor

I stopped watching QVC years ago because I now don’t like watching someone/anyone selling me something. Jane back in 1988 ...channel changer. Sad to read nothing ever changed and probably never will...

Honored Contributor

@Peridot wrote:

I agree 100%!  Corporate needs to have a long talk with Jane T. but who knows they might not get a word in with her constant talking. 

I no longer watch Jane when she is on.  I will not watch her shoe shopping show as I cannot stand her trying to see how fast she can talk.  I no longer want to hear about her children, or her paretns or her sister or her cat either! Enough with her personal stories, we don't care.  We want to hear about the product.  And please no more of Jane's drama with her fall on the New York sidewalk!  I also feel sorry for the vendor, just standing or sitting there while she Jane does her one woman show. Why don't you just let Jane do the show and forget about the vendor. 

Maybe you should put Jane on with Susan Graver as she can't stop talking either.  It would be interesting to see who could out talk the other!

Sad QVC , but something needs to be done about this issue with Jane and Susan Graver!  I rarely watch Susan either any longer as it's to the point of being ridiclious and pathetic!

@PeridotThat's funny you mentioned that about SG.  I accidentally turn it on while she was on with Pat D this morning and SG didn't take one breath  while she was talking.  I thought who would win out if she was with Jane T.

Honored Contributor

I'm surprised to see a negative Jane thread last any length of time....

Trusted Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

I also can no longer watch Jane's shows.  She just rambles on & on.  Every single show she has a story or stories about her family.  It really is getting old.  Please let the vendor speak about the product!!

@Pecky I Agree! Early this morning while presenting the TSV she kept going off on these wild tangents about family members in the middle of the presentation. She gets so thrilled and amused by telling these stories to people who want her to focus on information about the item. No offense, but I don’t know her and her family, and don’t wish to hear constantly about her personal life. I wish her producers would have a talk with her. I think she could be a really good presenter if she didn’t try and make it always about her.

Trusted Contributor

@Peridot wrote:

@Peridot Yeah, I would pay good money to see Jane and Susan Graver on together.🤣

Trusted Contributor

@CAMOGIRL wrote:

If you really think about it... why bother have any vendors on at all?

@CAMOGIRL  I know, they never let them get in a word edge wise anyway.

Honored Contributor

Heard the vendor on an earlier show -  Was not particularly impressed.  Not annoying, but not much to entice this buyer.  Turned it off after I saw the colors.  Sometimes buying from the website is the better way to go!

Respected Contributor

Some like her, some don't. I find her energetic and enthusiastic, and I enjoy her shows.