Not applicable

Why are Isaac's items made in China?

Isaac lives and works in the hub of the garment world, NYC, while are we still getting our fashion from China? I refuse to buy anything made in China from Isaac or any other designer if they continue to support foreign countries! Isaac is a New York guy and knows what's happening! This is America Isaac! Love your styles but just can't do it anymore. My husband is Viet Nam vet who sewed bodies back together to protect our Country! Thank you for letting me vent!

Honored Contributor

Re: Why are Isaac's items made in China?

Because (almost) everything is made in C. I'm guessing we just don't have many (if any) manufacturing factories anymore. Guessing the machinery has been 'dumped' years ago.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Folks the Chinese literally own us. They own our debts. It is very scary. This was once the greatest country in the world. Such a shame how the US has sunk since the 1950s/60s.
Respected Contributor

Governer Cuomo in NY is proposing that new manufacturing jobs get taxed at zero percent in economically depressed areas of western NY in hopes of revitalizing these once thriving towns like Buffalo and Rochester. Personally I think the ship has sailed and they are never coming back. Those blue collar jobs are just fewer and fewer.
Valued Contributor

China makes most products sold to the USA and they hold our debt...not to mention piracy of goods and spying...hard to tell when America will wake up! Maybe when we face them in a fox hole? We are selling our country to foreign interests and our leaders never seem to try and correct it...they just keep adding to the debt and manufacturers keep shipping in all the cheap products.