Honored Contributor

Why Is it So Difficult for Host to Give

Correct colors????  Now that Amy gave us the incorrect color for D&C jeans, I lost out on my size.  It's not rocket science.  She does this too many times.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Why Is it So Difficult for Host to Give

Just a thought-too many hosts are more interested in making clever, cool comments and telling personal anecdotes.  They really don't have the viewers in mind.  Also, another thought:  on shows with two hosts, the hosts like to overtalk each other.  Then the viewers truly can't understand what anyone is saying and get precious little information about items being presented on-air.  

Frequent Contributor

Thank you for posting this.  I agree too much nonsense & no info on what they are selling.  I would love it if they would give the lengths on tops especially.  I have to look it up online before I order tops because I need a certain length & sometimes I lose out on ordering because of the lack of info.  Jayne Brown & Pat DiMentri are the best hosts & always give attention to details.   Too much silliness & unnecessary talk about their private lives.  Who cares what they are doing..just the facts please!!!

Esteemed Contributor

It might help if the upstairs management stayed to simple color names - - 

midnight blue = blue or dark blue

lipstick red = red

canary yellow = yellow

They confuse themselves and us too.

KISS = Keep it simple stupid

Honored Contributor

Would it be so horrible to label pieces of clothing with the color name?  Not only would the host get the name correct but the rest of us could see the name too.  I don't understand their reluctance to do this.  Getting it right would be much more professional than the constant fumbling by hosts who don't know their product.  Yesterday Marybeth made a mess out of the colors on a sweater presentation.  She seemed to get most of them wrong.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

They could do what one of the top hosts does, ask the vendor to give colors while she vamps or changes clothes.

Esteemed Contributor

Marybeth has become too flip over past years - mistakes and laughs it off constantly like it's cute.

I just change the channel..........

Retirement?

Honored Contributor

If I'm interested , I go to the website, it's not a perfect system but at least I get the correct color and length of garment.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

This thread has me laughing.  But in all seriousness, Amy didn't look like she wanted to fess up.  It was a disaster.

Respected Contributor

She almost forgot her wine glass...  hmmmm !?!?