Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Why Can't We Have A Day Of Dell'Olio and Graver and Joan Rivers .....and other Designers

If we can have a day of Logo, why can't we have a day where we have more than a few minutes here and there of Dell'Olio and Joan Rivers and some other's we don't often get to see.

If we blink they're gone.  It doesn't just have to be those (Susan Graver is on quite a bit come to think of it)....but some of the others we seldom see.

I don't remember the last time we had a Dell'Olio Today's Special....

Come on QVC up your game.  Give us some other designers like in the old days.  You made such a big deal (going back to the old days of ALL DAY GOLD) now go back to the old days and give us ALL DAY LOUIS and RIVERS (and some old timers we used to know)......

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Why Can't We Have A Day Of Dell'Olio and Graver and Joan Rivers .....and other Designers

@Annabellethecat66 I'm with you!!! I'd love to see a day of Louis Del'Olio!! QVC needs to do a Louis TSV!!! Enough with Graver & Logo!! Give us some variety!!!

Valued Contributor

Re: Why Can't We Have A Day Of Dell'Olio and Graver and Joan Rivers .....and other Designers

Totally agree. I feel Susan Graver is on a lot. Why not try and get different designers for shows? Come on Q, let's get some type of change. Something different. And not designers out of our price range. Like Susan Graver, she has some nice items, but, $50 for a blouse come on. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Why Can't We Have A Day Of DWeell'Olio and Graver and Joan Rivers .....and other Designers

We will have a Graver day, Rivers day, a Delollio day.....the next time any of them has a TSV.  That's the way it works.

Valued Contributor

Louis is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY overdue his turn for a TSV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  WAH!!!!!

KK

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66,I'd LOVE to see Lewis!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG You're home!  I hope you had (and are) having a good day.  I would love to walk into a business and see beautiful you sitting there welcoming me!

For those who don't know ECBG she is beautiful and has an amazing head of hair...Ha!  I'd kill for it!  She looks like Grace Kelly....love you Cathy.

Honored Contributor

Does anyone remember when we've had a Louis day?  I honestly can't remember and I've actually been a member since 2005.  

He used to be on way more often, now if I blink, he's gone!  His clothes sell really well and they are wonderfully made, so I don't know what's the problem.

I used to think (guess) that maybe he doesn't have enough pieces to be on for very long, then I started looking on the forum and on the computer and I know that's not the case....so QVC, what is the problem here?

I know the Lori people are happy....why not make some of us Louis and Joan people happy?  

Get some new (or old) designers in there?  Please????

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@ECBG You're home!  I hope you had (and are) having a good day.  I would love to walk into a business and see beautiful you sitting there welcoming me!

For those who don't know ECBG she is beautiful and has an amazing head of hair...Ha!  I'd kill for it!  She looks like Grace Kelly....love you Cathy.

@Annabellethecat66,Give me a call!  Would absolutely love to chat!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Does anyone remember when we've had a Louis day?  I honestly can't remember and I've actually been a member since 2005.  

He used to be on way more often, now if I blink, he's gone!  His clothes sell really well and they are wonderfully made, so I don't know what's the problem.

I used to think (guess) that maybe he doesn't have enough pieces to be on for very long, then I started looking on the forum and on the computer and I know that's not the case....so QVC, what is the problem here?

I know the Lori people are happy....why not make some of us Louis and Joan people happy?  

Get some new (or old) designers in there?  Please????

They aren't all created equal and it's based on sales.  Louis has his fans but he is not one of Qvc's premier designers.  SG has over 2000 items, Logo has over a 1000 and Linea doesn't even crack 400.  That's why he doesn't have many, if any, TSV's and it's also why he couldn't possibly have a dedicated show.  Qvc is retailer and they make all their decisions based on what sells.  I wouldn't be surprised if Linea wasn't the next line to say good bye.