Re: Whose closet do you

[ Edited ]

For me I guess I would want to see

Leah's

Jayne Brown

Courtney Cason

Shawn's

Pat Dementri

Oh and how can I forget Gabrielle Kerr? She has great style taste! Also Jen Coffey......

Honored Contributor

@Travone wrote:

Jane's because I want to know how many pairs of shoes she owns.  Every time there is a shoe show she seems have have half of the shoes in mutilple colors.  Do you think the hosts get a big discount?

@Travone Being in retail after teaching, I'm sure they get at least 20%, probably more.

Respected Contributor

Not a host - a vendor : Carolyn Pollack !

Valued Contributor

NONE of them.

Honored Contributor

none

Respected Contributor

@hsawaknow  If I were to shop in thier closets I would need alterations in some way for the most part. From Amy's (who I think is adorable Smiley Happy ) I would need 2 of everything put together to fit. Maybe Pat Demetri's but they would need to be shortened.

"So who's closet would I like to see? "-- Probably Carolyn's just to see the size and how she organizes all of the duplicate items she buys and fit all in a closet ! Also Jane Treacy's (sp?) to observe how many shoe storage units she has and how she can locate the pair she wants for the day.

Esteemed Contributor

None.  qVC has a stylist.

Honored Contributor

Sandra Bennett. She always looks great.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Respected Contributor

Remember Emily VanCamp on the TV show Revenge?  I liked pretty much everything she wore on that show and could see myself wearing it.