Honored Contributor

@Equuleus wrote:

I am able to create my own closet.  There is no one on QVC I would be that interested in seeing their closet.  I dress myself for me and copy no one.

Same here!  As for hosts...we only see how they dress for their jobs, not what they wear when they aren’t on air 

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

Courtney Cason, Amy Strand.

@Nonametoday Totally agree!  They're also the most fashion forward.  They don't use the "shock factor" to get attention.

Honored Contributor

I call dibs on Jill Bauer’s jewelry😊

Honored Contributor

Kerstin and Jennifer are the most relatable. Minus the athleisure

Honored Contributor

I should look through my own closet(s) to find out what I have in there.  I might be surprised to find I don't need any more clothes for the rest of my life!.  

Esteemed Contributor

Not Carolyn nor Jill nor Kirsten. All the rest, I'll take a little of each.

Trusted Contributor
I think Dana with dr perricone has some nice clothes. So I guess I would skip the host and choose a product representative.
Esteemed Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

I wouldn't mind seeing Leah's closet.  

For the shoes alone I would like to see Leah's closet. Smiley Happy

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Jane's because I want to know how many pairs of shoes she owns.  Every time there is a shoe show she seems have have half of the shoes in mutilple colors.  Do you think the hosts get a big discount?

Honored Contributor

@Travone wrote:

Jane's because I want to know how many pairs of shoes she owns.  Every time there is a shoe show she seems have have half of the shoes in mutilple colors.  Do you think the hosts get a big discount?

@Travone , a number of years ago, when Jane left QVC, she had her own website that had a chat board and Jane participated.  Someone asked about a discount and she said everyone at QVC, no matter their title, got a 30% discount on everything except electronics.  Not sure if that is still the same.

The hosts also get a number of items for free.  Jane may be gifted some of the shoes she's going to present in her shoe show so she can give them a test run.