Esteemed Contributor

I really like this collection at Target. It's trendy, of course, but super affordable. The quality is much better than I had anticipated for the cost. 

Has anyone else tried this line?

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

Cute stuff but I did not see a length on any of the pairs of pants Smiley Sad

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@gardensla wrote:

I really like this collection at Target. It's trendy, of course, but super affordable. The quality is much better than I had anticipated for the cost. 

@gardensla

Haven't tried it (or seen it) but I'll definitely check it out.

People love to disparage Target clothing on this board but I've had the same performance in wash, wear and visual appeal that I get from pieces I purchase at your 'acceptable' mall shops...

Folks seem to forget that IM was selling his line at Target before he brought it to the Q....

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@gardensla wrote:

@gardensla

Haven't tried it (or seen it) but I'll definitely check it out.

People love to disparage Target clothing on this board but I've had the same performance in wash, wear and visual appeal that I get from pieces I purchase at your 'acceptable' mall shops...

Folks seem to forget that IM was selling his line at Target before he brought it to the Q....

I seem to recall that some totally remember and stuck their noses in the air when he brought his line to QVC.  They wouldn't even consider it!  (kitty emotie with nose stuck in air)

I may stop in Target this weekend and look for the WhoWhatWear and check it out!

Honored Contributor

Found this!

Very me. I note they have some really cute bags too..

Women's Modern Blocked Tote - Who What Wear ™

I always love a good shell

Where is @winamac1 ?

Women's Modern Utility Jacket - Who What Wear ™

Honored Contributor

I don't have the greatest luck with Target clothing as far as the fit goes.  I also think that some of it is overpriced for being in a "mart" type store.

The clothing I do have from there has held up extremely well.  And nothing that I own is from any of the designer lines.  I'm talking my Merona brand clothes have held up super well.

When Isaac was at Target, IMO his clothing was horrible.  There was nothing there that I would wear.  His line at QVC is better but the prices are more as well. 

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

Found this!

Very me. I note they have some really cute bags too..

Women's Modern Blocked Tote - Who What Wear ™

I always love a good shell

Where is @winamac1 ?

Women's Modern Utility Jacket - Who What Wear ™

Cute!  I especially like the first outfit

Honored Contributor

I've got some great boyfriend jeans I got at Target a couple years back.  The quality rivals more expensive ones I've bought.

And a great Mossimo plaid shirt that will be OH SO CHIC lol this Fall.

Honored Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

I've got some great boyfriend jeans I got at Target a couple years back.  The quality rivals more expensive ones I've bought.

And a great Mossimo plaid shirt that will be OH SO CHIC lol this Fall.

I used to love the Merona jeans they did in the various fit styles and they had all lengths.  I don't think they carry them anymore.

I absolutely love their C9 by Champion athleisure bottoms. 

Respected Contributor

I love that olive jacket.

I like some of the Target clothing lines.  Their Merona t shirts are so soft and wash well.  Their Gilligan and O'malley line is nice too.