Super Contributor

Re: Who will be going to Italy now?

Here.....Here.....DS......well said! Enough already

Respected Contributor

Italy might close...lol.
Respected Contributor

i too believe the Italy shows are finito. Lisa was a driving force for Italy shows. my guess is she was bored with certains aspects of her job and the remotes kept her happy.

Super Contributor

i cant take jewelry advice from Courtney. She is too young and doesn't have the love of the jewelry or the craft. she needs to grow up a little more.

Super Contributor

And I really do think there's a good chance they will discontinue the Italy shows. I think they are cost prohibitive. I think they will jump at the chance to stop them now that LR is gone. Just as they're scaling back on other shows that have been on Q for years.

GET IT ds???

Frequent Contributor

On 12/12/2014 maryebrown said:

Antonella! She did a fantastic job in Italy, 2 summers ago (?), and she speaks Italian well/knows her jewelry too. She would be a Fantastic Host to replace Lisa...to me I Agree

Honored Contributor

Who really cares... If they're going to continue to go all the way to Italy to show bronze jewelry, crystals, low-end gemstones and CZ they might just as well not bother...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

On 12/12/2014 ashleigh dupray said:

i too believe the Italy shows are finito. Lisa was a driving force for Italy shows. my guess is she was bored with certains aspects of her job and the remotes kept her happy.

I think they went to Italy before Lisa came to QVC. I vaguely remember shows from there...I think.

Super Contributor

On 12/12/2014 ashleigh dupray said:

I think they went to Italy before Lisa came to QVC. I vaguely remember shows from there...I think.

Esteemed Contributor

On 12/12/2014 Issiestorm said:

I think they will discontinue the Italy shows. It's a lot of money for them to spend, and I think a lot of people won't tune in if Lisa isn't hosting.

I'm sure a lot won't tune in, but a lot definitely will. And QVC gets new customers every day, and it won't matter to them at all if Lisa isn't hosting. Some people may actually like the Italy shows better with a different host.

I doubt they'll discontinue the Italy shows. They'll just be done differently by a different host.

Kiss