Super Contributor

Re: Who still loves animal prints?

I like some animal prints and I have a few pieces in my closet. I do prefer abstract prints though. I don't like snake prints at all. I try to avoid those if I can. I do have a few snake printed items but I only bought them because they are really subtle and abstract and don't really look like snake prints. I like finding animal prints that you really have to look at them for a minute to see that they are animal prints.

Trusted Contributor

I like animal prints in small doses. I have a leopard print bag, some animal print scarves, a couple of tops or blouses, usually worn under a solid jacket or cardi. I'd never go "animal all over".

Honored Contributor

Never cared for it in personal or home fashion. I remember the day when it was for the risque type woman, and was always portrayed as 'low class'. I guess I've never gotten past that, as I'd never wear it or decorate with it.

Honored Contributor

I will always love animal prints in neutral colors. They are classic IMO. I prefer a dark brown leopard print. One of my favorite cardigans is brown leopard. I also own a more abstract leopard print wrap dress, a belt and a pair of ballet flats in leopard.