Esteemed Contributor

Re: Who's wearing Christmas sweaters?

@Imaoldhippie--  I've seen that QF shirt and it's gorgeous.  Why wear it only once?  Wear it several times!

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

I only have a snowflake sweater. I have a gold pin that had belonged to my great grandmother. It's a tiny sleigh with Santa attached to a reindeer by a tiny chain. I wear it in December. I don't care for Christmas or any holiday clothing nor sport, words, sayings, themes. I don't mind a small logo. 

I would wear a showflake sweater.

Esteemed Contributor

I do not wear the so called ugly Christmas sweaters, but I have t-shirts, sweaters and sweatshirts which have Christmas theme print, embroidery, or sequins and beading.  A lot of my items are in the style of the Talbots sweater pictured in the thread -- rather low key by comparison to the "ugly" Christmas sweaters. I also have a collection of Christmas costume jewelry and Christmas socks are a staple for me.  Another thing for me is that since most of my fall/winter wardrobe happens to be shades of dark greens and burgundy tones one may think I were dressed for Christmas without the socks and jewelry. 

Honored Contributor

@tototwo.......I intend to wear it a lot during December.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I never wear Christmas or holiday of any kind themed sweaters or sweatshirts or clothes ! They can be cute though.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

I like the gray Talbot cardigan and would wear it. I've been a Talbot fan since high school. I'm a fan of cardigans too. I like how they finish an outfit.

Respected Contributor

When I worked at my sons elementry school I wore them. The little ones loved them. 

I dont wear them now, but I do wear Christmas Pins and earrings.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18